Chapter Eight

"Can we play a game?!" Luke shouted making me giggle. There was a chorus of 'yeees's and we all formed a circle.

"What about twenty questions?" Tyrone suggested. A few nodded and Brock decided to go first.

"How about we all say a question and everyone answers? So like the same rules and stuff but instead of directing it to one person everyone answers" Mitchel said.

"Yeah yeah let's do that! Hmm.. If you could be any celeb, dead or alive, for a week who would you be? I'd be Freddie Mercury because he was a legend" Brock said.

"Hmm I'd be Ed Sheeran because he is just amazing and such an inspiration" Luke said.

"I'd be Pamela Anderson because boobies" Tyrone said and we all died of laughter "just kidding, I'd actually be Taylor Lautner cause he's a werewolf."

"I would be...Justin Bieber because he is an amazing artist living his dream" Mitchel answered.

"I think I'd be.. Channing Tatum or Harry Styles.. Channing because everyone loves him and Harry because he is in one of the biggest boy ands of all time" Christian said.

"I'd probably be Mila Kulins because she's hot" I said and they all agreed.

"Not as hot as you" Christian whispered in my ear making me blush slightly.

"If you could have any super power what would it be? I'd probably have Iron Mans powers without having to wear a suit" Mitch said.

"Flying invisibility for sure!" Brock said putting emphasis on the 'for sure'.

"It'd be cool to be like me incredible and have his powers" Christian said.

"I think I'd be like Violet from The Incredibles because she can just disappear but has like some weird power and also telepathy" I said deep in thought. It would actually be cool to have a super power.

"I'd like to breathe underwater" Luke said "ooh and invisible."

"I'd like to be a transformer" Tyrone said.

"But that's not a power!" Brock protested.

"It can be now!" Tyrone said folding his arms huffing. I just laughed. We played the game for a while and learned a lot about each others personalities. We were up to about question 13 when their manager came in and said that I had to leave while the boys had their meeting.

"Bye guys! It was nice meeting you all!" I said giving them a hug. Christian walked me outside to say goodbye.

"Bye gorgeous" he said giving me a peck on the lips "sucks you can't stay" he said disappointed whilst holding me in a hug.

"I know, but I'll see you soon chooken" I said kissing his nose. Mary's car pulled up and I gave Christian a quick goodbye kiss before going to get in the passenger seat completely oblivious to the fact someone was there. I opened the door and an all too familiar face looked at me with a grin.

"LANI! LOOK AT YOU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES GURL!" Christians sister screamed and jumped out of the car, tackling me into a hug. "I've missed you Luc! How was your exchange family?" I asked climbing into the back of the car.

"They were so nice! And they took me every in Italy and omg it was just perfect!" She squealed quietly. Lucy was Christians older sister who was 17 and we were pretty close. We chatted the trip back to Christians and caught up all afternoon until Christian was home.

"LUCY!" He shouted when he came in the door and heard us talking. He ran into her room and tackled her off the bed and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you sis!"

"Missed you too dweeb!" She said giving him a hug. They had a quick chat before Christian dragged me to his room with 'something important' to tell me. He closed the door and jumped onto his bed and patted the spot beside him signalling for me to sit down with him.

"Well, at the meeting today, the managers said..." He paused for a second.

Thank you all for reading, please vote/fan! xxx