1

The blond huffed to himself as his blue ballpoint pen scribbled across a series of papers. Bills, Bills, and Bills. He was late for them, overdue. His multiple jobs barely scratched the surface of the debt he owed after making sure a good chunk went to him and his brats. He groaned as the money pilled higher and higher with each paper he scanned through. It was just to much, he didn't have enough. He didn't want to get evicted again, he couldn't.

Suddenly he heard a crash, then a scream, and then a desperate cry for him. He shook his head, and stood up, setting the pen down before walking out of his office/bedroom. He walked down a long hallway before turning a corner and spotting what the commotion was about.

4 children stood in the living room, two boys and two girls. One of the girls was on the ground holding what looked like a scraped up knee, the other girl was next to her holding a bandage and reaching out to help. One of the boys was just watching, the toy in his hand slipped and clattered onto the ground, while the other stood with his arms crossed and face away from the scene.

Bakugou tsked, "Oi, what happened?" He asked them.

The girl who was on the ground holding her knee spoke up first "Kou pushed me!" She began, pointing to the male with crossed arms "I was just—"

"I didn't push you! You was in the way!" The boy, Kou, interrupted looking up at the older blond.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Zip it Koushi. I'll hear your story later" he moved and kneeled beside the girl "What happened?" He asked again.

The girl sniffed, "He pushed me...I was playing with my dolls and he ran by and pushed me"

The blond omega huffed and looked at Koushi "Why did you push her?"

"I didn't! She was in the way and she moved and I ran into her"

"Did you at least apologize?"

"But it wasn't my fault!"

"Koushi" the omega snarled "I don't care whose fault it is, apologize to your sister" he looked at the girl, "You too"

"But—"

Bakugou immediately glared at the girl and she shut up pretty quickly.

"Sorry Koushi..." the girl muttered.

"Sorry Kachi...." he huffed.

Bakugou gave a pained expression at the two and got up. "How about everyone just sits down for now. I'm really busy at the moment and I don't need anymore distractions." He watched as the four of them nodded, Koushi and Kachi crawled onto the couch and began watching the tv.

The other girl who was helping Kachi got up, "You Otay?" She whispered.

Bakugou looked down and patted her head, "Yeah...I'm okay Atsuki. Don't worry, go watch tv with your siblings" he looked up at the other boy "you to Ichiro" he whispered.

They both nodded and joined their siblings on the couch. Bakugou sighed to himself and turned heading back up to his office. He loved his brats, of course he did, but sometimes he just needed a well deserved break from them.

The last Alpha he was with managed to knock him up with a litter. 5 children in total, he didn't believe it at first, but soon come to realize that he was in fact carrying a litter.