Prologue

Heaven

God: Finally my first creation has been born.

With a quick wave of his hand a small boy appeared with sparkling white hair and blue eyes a spitting of the lord himself.

God: You will be Lucifer my most beautiful creation.

The small boy opened his eyes and a smile plastered itself onto his face.

Lucifer: papa.

He ran up to the man sitting on a golden throne known as god and gave him a hug that would rival the power of great red.

God laughed and brushed the boys hair with his hand.

God: Be carful with this old man my son.

Lucifer: Hahaha.

The man and the boy shared a laugh as god began to create the rest of the universe as well as his other children the angels and soon humans.

Time skip 200 years before the Great War.

God: LUCIFER.

The old man on the throne leaned on his hand as he called for his first born son.

Lucifer: Yes father?

The now stunning looking adult flew into the throne of the mighty god and his father.

God: I have heard news of you... interfering with matters not of your own.

Lucifers face turned into one of surprise as he tried to explain himself

Lucifer: Father I had to brother Uriel was gonna di-

God: QUIET.

God put out his hand out and massaged his temples as he thought on the very difficult situation, it was then that the three other great Seraphs of heaven flew up to god and knelt.

Raphael: Father I know it must be hard but he must punished for disobeying your law.

Gabriel: Yes father what would the other angels think if you didn't take actions against a heretic.

Gabriel sent a glare at Lucifer who had a face of shock.

Lucifer: Brother Raphael and sister Gabriel you must have known I had to save brother Uriel he was gonna perish from this world if I didn't take action.

God sighed and looked up at the last remaining quiet member who was amongst them.

God: what are your thoughts on this matter Micheal.

Micheal bent his head down and quietly spoke back.

Micheal: H-He must be punished.

The room went quiet and everyone knew what was gonna happen next.

God: I'm sorry my child but for killing a human that tried to injure your brother I sentence you to eternal damnation.