Chapter 8

Author POV

Rias:Brother!

The young devil rushed to her brothers side as he was on his knees, his teeth were clenched as the overwhelming pressure made the floor crack under him.

Lucifer:Now that this is all done we're done here, I will be taking my leave it was nice meeting you Mr Gremory

A black teleportation circle appeared under the fallens feet as he and his two humans were teleported away.

Gabriel:That fucking heretic.

Gabriel grinded her teeth while clenching her fists.

Micheal: None of that he is still our brother Gabriel.

Gabriel: But-

Michaels cheerful gazed turned cold as he looked at his sister.

Micheal: No buts Gabriel.

The shrunk down from his icy cold stare she may have been very seductive maybe even a little too seductive for an angle but Michael was more powerful in terms of combat power.

Gabriel:Y-Yes Michael.

He nodded his head then looked at the devils giving them a goodbye wave.

Micheal:It was nice seeing everyone hear but it's time we get going.

Before anyone could protest the two already disappeared in a bright flash. The devils were left with there jaws dropped as they just stared.

SirZechs:Errr damn you Lucifer don't think you can get away with this.

Author POV

Lucifer:Focus more Lelouch.

Lucifer and Lelouch are currently practicing his geass on a massive scale at the strip club.

Lelouch:Everyone kneel.

His left eye started to glow a light purple as the geass started to take affect but it quickly wore off leaving him panting with sweat dripping down his face.

He was weak... pathetic... useless

Lelouchs mind started to have dark thoughts as little black dots appeared on the corner of his eyes, he was always a little depressed and his girlfriend cheating on had made his self doubt skyrocket... but there was one person who always saved him from this self torture.

Lucifer:Ah you almost had it that time Lelouch come here boy.

He helped the boy up letting him lean on his shoulder.

Lucifer:It's much alright to fail, there's a saying I picked up on. Failure is the gate to success, try your best Lelouch but know that failing isn't bad it's encouraged. At the start of your training you couldn't even get a couple people to listen to you but know your trying to get the whole club and it's only been a couple Hours.

He patted the young boys back smiling at him, all the self doubt seemed to crumble away as the bright smile of Lucifer was contagious.

Lelouch:Your right master I can't fall to failure it is only a stepping stone.

Lelouch got back up and was about to try his geass again when Azazel came through the door.

Lucifer:Ah Lelouch and Ayanokoji come here to meet my son.

Ayanokoji who was doing some mental training got up off one of the couches and went towards Lucifer. Lelouch stopped leaning on his shoulder and stood beside him copying an emotionless attitude much like Ayanokoji.

Azazel:Ah father are these the two you talked about?

Azazel looked the two boys up and down examining them.

Lucifer:You seem not to impressed Azazel, Lelouch.

Azazel was about to protest until the black haired boys left eye started to glow purple.

Lelouch:Kneel.

Azazel tried to resist but his went on to on knee dropping his head.

Azazel:W-What the fuck.

Lucifer laughed as he told Lelouch to release the geass allowing Azazel to get up.

Lucifer:That is lelouchs sacred gear the eyes of Geass. On my right here is Ayanokoji I'm confident not many people can match his intelligence, he also seems to have incredible fear resistance throw any attack at him.

Azazel was a little mad about being embarrassed so he shot out of his spot and swung at the kids head not wanting to kill or injure him but just scare him a little. The swing caused some air to blow the kids hair but he stayed incredibly still.

Azazel:Wait huh

The kid seemed unfazed her just brushed his brown hair back down and look straight ahead.

Lucifer:It also seems he has a weird talent for nature and the five elements so he might be teachable in that way.

Azazel was now more than impressed he was almost jealous of them.

Azazel:Well father I have set up the meeting you asked for all high ranking fallen angels have gathered here for your call.

Lucifer grinned and wiped his kindly father figure face off replaced by one of a ruthless leader. He followed Azazel the two boys walking in sync next to him. They got the meeting area a big room with a little stage where almost 50 fallen angel generals were seated confused at to why Azazel had called them.

Lucifer opened the door and walked inside, he slowly walked to the center of the stage two boys hand folded behind there backs and emotionless faces stared out at the crowd. They were even more confused as the man taped the mic prepared and started to talk.

Lucifer:Hello my children, my name is Lucifer L/N and I have come to lead you all. After being imprisoned for years I have broken out and found Azazel. He had led me here to all of you. We will start talking about future plans but first does anyone having any questions.

Several hands were raised and Lucifer picked on.

???:Why exactly should be believe your Lucifer you could just be a fake.

Several people also agreed and eventually the whole crowd was insulting him and calling him a fake.

Lucifer sighed but motioned for Lelouch, the boy grinned and activated his geass.

Lelouch:I Lelouch Vi Britannia in name of my master Lucifer L/N command you all to kneel and greet your new king.

All the fallen ones were not as many as the hundreds of people in the club but they are also stronger so Lelouch struggled to control them but it eventually worked as they kneeled and placed a hand against there chests.

All:We pledge allegiance to the new lord.

Hello again everyone, this is how long it's probably gonna take chapters to come out, weekly is pretty good for me but some weeks it might come out early or late depends on the week. But I do feel a little bit for leaving everyone waiting this long so short chapter two is already in the worlds featuring a part 2 with our favorite pervert Raynare. Anyways hope everyone had a good day and happy reading.