Chapter 2

A tall man sat at a desk legs crossed and his hands folded in front of him, he had a smile on his face but his aura said his actual mood was different.

Lucifer: So could you please explain that to me again Raynare.

Raynare was shaking like a leaf in a tornado as she knelt in front of her king.

Raynare: Y-Your majesty we were gonna kidnap a nun and take out her sacred gear. It has the power to heal all other people.

Lucifer sighed as rubbed his head.

Lucifer: I don't care for humans I see them as disgusting vermin but getting involved with brot- *Cough* I mean Sir Micheal would be problematic.

Raynare's eyes brighten as she talks again.

Raynare: That's the best part your majesty the church has disowned her and now she is all alone.

Raynare watched carefully as Lucifer's hands were still covering his face, he removed his hand with a sadistic grin.

Lucifer: So this little rat is all alone proceed with your plan but make all the necessary preparations.

Raynare bowed and left the room.

Lucifer: hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH

Lucifer laughed like a maniac as it echoed throughout the strip club all the guests looked up but quickly went back to their business.

Azazel walked into the office of Lucifer with a stack of papers and his reading glasses on.

Azazel: Father I wanted to talk to you about how we could manage our resources, I know your goal is the conqueror the underworld the void, and heaven but that takes time and planning so I wanted to plan everything out.

Lucifer leaned his chin on his propped-up arm.

Lucifer: continue.

Azazel: I was thinking of classifying our army into two separate groups, the fallen angels and then the exorcists and anyone else who is willing to join your cause.

Lucifer: that's a smart idea we can monitor and give better supplies to my children and then keep track of the new people in case there is a spy amongst them.

Lucifer nodded his head a couple of times the plan clicking in his head. Azazel bowed and was about to leave the room but was stopped by Lucifer.

Lucifer: I want you to close down the club tonight say it's for maintenance issues and call all the fallen under you.

Azazel nodded his head and closed the door to lucifers office.

Lucifer: Everything is going great, I hope you're watching me from wherever you are father.

Lucifer thought he saw a hand coated in a golden light touch his shoulder but when he looked over there was only a slight fog that quickly dispersed.

Lucifer: well now it's time to fit in with society.

Time skip brought to you buy Azazel bonding with Lucifer

Lucifer was looking at himself in the mirror adjusting his suit tie, his dark black hair with white tips was styled to the side. His red eyes were bright as ever and a smile was set on his face.

Lucifer: Time to start my first day as a teacher.

Lucifer went downstairs and was bowed to by the bouncers of the club who were still a little confused as they thought Azazel was the first fallen angel but apparently this guy was his father.
Lucifer walked out of the strip club that was empty as it wasn't even 6 am