Miny chapter 2: im a bad girl

NSFW warning. Chapter contains: Bondage, Butt stuff, Master pet, other stuff that isn't as kinky. You know the stuff blah blah don't read if you underage (I don't give a shit.) not cannon btw.

Author POV

A black haired girl was panting a mixture of drool and white stuff flowing from her mouth. A man was getting up off the bed pulling up a pair of black suit pants. He had a grin on her face as the girls twitched slightly abused in all holes it wouldn't be surprising if she was passed out.

Lucifer:Why don't we do this again sometime raynare, oh and no playing with yourself anymore unless you wanna be punished.

Raynare gurgled, speech impossible In her condition. Lucifer chuckled and walked out, he wasn't tired if a being of his caliber was tired after only three round he would be a disgrace.

Lucifer:That was certainly entertaining my slave.

An inhuman smile appeared on his face but quickly disappeared as he greeted Azazel.

Lucifer:Ah Azazel how are you doing today.

He greeted the fallen angel with a little wave, Azazel bowed before standing back up in front of him.

Azazel:Ah hello father. I was just heading to Raynares room to get her for her next mission.

Lucifer chuckled as he started to walk away patting Azazel on the back.

Lucifer:Oh I was just there give her the day off. Oh and clean her up.

He walked away as Azazel had a confused look on his face.

Azazel:Um ok father.

Azazel POV

I walked away from father with a pretty confused why would he want Raynare to get off the day, is he starting to become attached... that's not good if he's attached then he might be less likely to send her into battle.

I just sighed and walked over to raynares room opening the door.

Azazel: Hey get up lazy.

I fully opened the door and my suspensions of father were immediately put to rest. Raynare was covered in sweat she might aswell been passed out. Her eyes were halfway rolled into her head her tongue was hanging out and she breathing very heavy.

Azazel: Oh I see... you can have the day off.

Two days later

Lucifer tapped his finger against his desk, tonight was very quiet Almost to quiet. The pervert raynare kept trying to get my attention by coming into my room In just a bra and panties and trying to seduce me so my nights were usually eventful.

He sighed and put his head down he enjoyed the attention he was getting it made him feel some kind of power over her. Suddenly the quiet atmosphere was broken by the creaks of a bed coming from directly below him... raynares room.

Lucifer:Oh so she's playing with herself again, well as a master I can't let that happen.

He got up and headed to her room, he didn't bother knocking and just came out. What he saw definitely wasn't what he was suspecting.