Chapter 6

Author POV

The insane monster that stood in front of Rias and sona was scarier than anything the two had seen before, it's black hair was swishing around its head and it's red eyes glowed the color of blood.

Sona:I-I-I

Sona stuttered trying to get the words she wanted out but the sheer fear she felt overwhelmed everything.

Lucifer:There seems to be a problem miss Sona Sitri just call your sister the great Serafall leviathan. Or maybe you Rias Gremory could call your brother the devil king.

The great fallens aura was so powerful the devils and angels all felt in and began to mobilize troops while there leaders figured out where the commotion was coming from.

The devil king SirZechs Lucifer was sitting in his office trying To figure out when his long time wife Grayfia Lucifuge burst through the door terror clearly written on her face.

Crayfia:My lord Micheal has informed me the problem is coming from Kuoh academy.

Sirzechs immediately stood up from his desk rushing out of his office and towards the clear heavenly aura. He burst through the door to his teleportation room and found Micheal and Gabriel already there and waiting.

The character of Gabriel banishing her older brother was something her old personality decided she has mellowed down into a very nice person but still not regretting the decision of kicking out the heretic.

Micheal: Ah SirZechs your finally here.

The angel stood up his twelve wings already poking out of his back, the two leaders already organized a search party consisting of themselves and serafall. A couple minutes later the small usually cheerful girl flew into the room with a serious face in her magical girl outfit.

Serafall:We must leave now.

The other nodded as the magical circle was produced teleporting them to the school where the source of the power was.

Back to Lucifer. Author POV

The fallen one laughed as it felt the unnatural energy surge.

Lucifer:It seems your friends have arrived little devils.

It's demonic laughed continued as the teleportation circle opened showing Grayfia SirZechs Micheal Serafall and Gabriel.

The one to speak was Micheal who took out a heavily sword sensing the weirdly familiar power of the creature.

Micheal:State your business in this school monster.

Lucifer laughed as Lelouch looked to Ayanokoji hoping he had some information. The normal expressionless face of Ayanokoji finally came back as he whispered to lelouch.

Ayanokoji:It seems the bosses power has attracted other beings the red haired white hairs and black haired look like devils while the two blondes are angels.

Lelouch nodded his head and stood respectfully by his master side as he continued to laugh manically.

Everyone felt for some reason like they have heard that laugh before, the first it realize was Gabriel who usual happy and calm face turned into one of disgust.

Gabriel:You pitiful creature coming back to tempt fathers creations.

Micheal looked back to her confused until the laughter stopped and Lucifer finally turned around black hair swishing around and glowing red eyes.

Lucifer:Aw to think the stuck up spoiled bitch noticed before you did brother makes me sad.

Lucifer sighed and shook his head as Micheal took a few steps back.

Micheal:No no no no it can't be.

The six devils in the room looked confused until it hit them all at once.

Devils:You guys have other siblings!?

Gabriel Almost spat out in disgust being called a sibling to this creature.

Gabriel:This disgusting creature isn't my creature it disobeyed father and tried to plot against hi-

She was cut off by a black blur that shot out of the chair, they crashed into the wall leaving Gabriel stuck with a hand curled around her throat.

Lucifer:YOU KNOW NOTHING FATHER SPOILED YOU ROTTEN DONT YOU DARE EVEN SPEAK OF ME BETRAYING HIM SISTER.

Everyone in the room was surprised and terrified as the aura grew in strength making the whole building shake.

Grayfia:I-It took down lady Gabriel in one shot.

She covered her mouth in surprise and fell down. Micheal tried to calm down his brother.

Micheal:Lucifer calm yourself I'm sure Gabriel has learned her lesson by now.

The always calm and collected Micheal walked over to his brother and put a hand in his shoulder.

The aura exploded out returning Lucifer to his normal self but a clear frown still on his face.

Lucifer:My apologies brother I can't hold myself back with that waste of space.

Micheal chucked slightly while bringing his brother into a hug.

Micheal:I'm sure you don't mean that.

Lucifer stood taller than his brother but still enjoyed the hug. He broke apart and turned his frown into a smile.

Lucifer:I apologize everyone for my sudden outburst it seems I have yet to introduce myself, my name is Lucifer The first of gods creations.

Everyone's eyes widened expect the angels and two humans.

Everyone:YOUR LUCIFER.

Hello again everyone your author back, I think I've come up with a good method of putting in fan service every five or so chapters a miny chapter will come out with some kind of story. The first one will come out shortly after this chapter and be a different approach to Lucifer meeting Raynare (spoiler 18 plus.)

As always I hope everyone has a nice day and happy reading.