Chapter 3

Lelouch: L-Lucifer as in the angel God cast down into hell the father of the devils.

I sighed and shook my head.

Lucifer: where did you humans come up with these ridiculous claims, I may have been cast out of heaven by my father but I'm very different from those disgusting Devils. They use those human vermin no offense and treat them like family ,disgusting. Only those with power like you lelouch should be treated as family if not They should serve me, and if they serve me well I shall treat them as comrades but family is just gross.

Lelouch nodded his head and pointed at the dead body.

Lelouch: well what are we gonna do about this, I lost control of my emotions and fucked up.

Lucifer patted lelouch's back and chuckled.

Lucifer: You don't have to worry about that lelouch.

Lucifer snapped his fingers and the girls body and her blood was disappeared from this world being teleported to the void.

Lelouch: I'm not even gonna ask sir.

Lucifer chuckled and motioned for Lelouch to go back to his seat.

Lucifer: It's almost time for class lelouch please take your seat.

Lucifer went to his new desk and sat in the rolling chair. Students began to make there way into the classroom and take there seats mumbling about the new teacher.

Lucifer: Please settle down class, yes I am the new teacher Mr. L/N. I'm your new teacher so please take of me. Now I would like everyone to stand up and introduce yourself.

Lucifer watched as the red haired devil introduces herself as Rias Gremory, the student council President was Souna shitori. But a certain someone who sat in the back of the class caught his attention a boy with brown hair and a bored look on his face. Lucifer waited as he was the last to go.

???: Uh hey teach, names Kiyotaka Ayanokoji.

Lucifer smiled and told the class to work on a workbook page while he took out his laptop browsing a file Azazel sent him containing every Fallen angel he was aware of

Lucifer smiled and told the class to work on a workbook page while he took out his laptop browsing a file Azazel sent him containing every Fallen angel he was aware of. Lucifer did this as he felt the energy of the fallen in this boy.

Lucifer: hm Kiyotaka Kiyotaka.

Lucifer looked through the names until he found what he was looking for.

Lucifer: hm so he changed his name but that dead look is a giveaway.

Lucifer POV

I browse the grades of the kid and find he scored all 50's in each of his classes.

Lucifer: So your more than you let on Mr Ayanokoji.

I watch as the kids work hard on the worksheet I gave them but lelouch is already done and Kiyotaka has done 50% of the question leaving the rest blank.

I kick my feet up on my desk and text Azazel.

Lucifer:^Hey Azazel I'm gonna be bringing in one maybe two new members. Prepare for there arrival.^

I waited for a reply as I flipped my phone in my hand until it vibrated signally a response.

Azazel:^Of course father may I ask who these two are.^

Lucifer:^ One of them is a human named lelouch with a sacred gear called Geass that allows him to control someone. And the other is a fallen who I think has an incredible brain he could be useful in the planning of our scheme.^

Azazel:^I understand father I will prepare rooms for them.^

I put my phone down and watched the class some students were still working while others were staring out the windows or talking quietly amongst themselves.

I get up out of my chair and walk towards the door of my class.

Lucifer: Everyone please wait here for a moment I have some things to attend to.

I walk out the door closing it behind me, I pick up my phonecall Azazel.

I wait around the corner of my classroom tapping my foot with my phone up to my ear.

Azazel: [Hello?]

'Took you long enough.'

Lucifer: [Azazel, there is some important information that has come into my ears I want to discuss it with the others at the meeting please prepare a podium for me to speak on.]

Azazel of course says yes as I hang up the phone.

'Good things are going great'

I walk back to class passing some students passing by who I give polite waves to.

The door to my classroom was locked so pulled out a set of keys and carefully unlocked the door.

Some students were talking amongst themselves and there was three students bullying my son Ayanokoji. I walked back to my desk and sat down crossing my legs.

Lucifer: Everyone back to your seats please.

Most of the students did as I asked but the three bullying Ayanokoji didn't, the student council President was about to get up but I did first.

I walked over to the four and crossed my arms.

Lucifer: Boys I said return to your seats.

He looked at the boys wondering if they were gonna take the last chance he was giving.

???:Look at this old man thinking he can boss is around.

The clear leader of the group turned around and laughed in his face. Lucifer sighed not wanting to kill one of his student.

Lucifer: That's a shame boys a real shame.

The boys were about to answer but they suddenly stopped moving, everyone else was also frozen besides Ayanokoji and lelouch.

I pulled out a sword from my personal storage and sliced all three of there heads clean off.

Ayanokoji:H-Hey I don't want any trouble sir.

I laughed and put my hands up making the sword disappear.

Lucifer: Do not worry Mr Ayanokoji we are here as comrades not enemies.

...haha my bad everyone seems I was gone for longer than I thought, the uploads should become more frequent. Spoiler I'm working on my own original work right now so get excited if you like a fantasy/game/necromancer story.