Chapter 7

The whole room stared in shock at the two brothers chuckling to each other.

Lucifer:You still know I'm going to try my absolute best to kill every angel brother.

Micheal laughed again patting his brothers back.

Micheal:What do you take me for brother I was always the smartest out of all of us.

Both brother stopped laughing and did a special handshake between only them.

Lucifer+Micheal:It's good to see you again you bastard.

The devils in the room were to overcome with fear to move or even look at the two brothers. The still disgustingly thick aura wafted around the room and the arc angel Gabriel laying motionless in the wall told the devils all the needed to know they didn't need to fight.

Rias:W-Who do you think you are to hit G-Gabriel.

All the other devils turned Around to Rias who just turned around from tending to Gasper, she didn't seem to read the room as her brother the devil king sirzechs was paralyzed with fear.

Lucifer slowly turned his head towards the young devil making slow but large steps towards her. His eyes had turned back to the glowing crimson and his black hair waved around him.

Lucifer:I dont think I need to have your permission to kick the shit out of that bitch.

He got to rias he she stared wide eyed up at him clearly regretting her actions.

The fallen king arrived next to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Lucifer:Sleep.

The girl dropped to the ground looking like she was peacefully sleeping but in reality she was experiencing her worst nightmare over and over.

Lucifer looked back on the devils holding the girls unconscious body by her red hair.

Lucifer:I will let her off the hook devil king this once don't let it happen again.

He tossed the girls body at her brother prompting him to catch her snapping out of his fear.

Lucifer went back to his teacher chair his two subordinates patiently standing there unmoving and emotionless because of loyalty... maybe it was more true to say it was out of fear of would happen if they disturbed him.

Lucifer:I'm hear you make a deal.

He went into his usual business attitude legs crossed and hands folded as he grinned at the scared shitless devils.

Author POV

SirZechs stared at his sisters unconscious but alive body as that monster looked at them.

SirZechs:A-And what exactly is this deal.

The red haired king couldn't stop from stuttering and no could blame him seeing the monster switch personality on the dime was creepy to say the least.

Lucifer:I just want death and revenge for my children. I would like all fallen angels on earth to not be injured or killed on first sight. I'm aware wars and battles will happen but there will be no more mindless killing of my children.

The room grew silent as the power of the fallen was clearly on display and no one wanted to go against it. After some time it dispersed and the fallens smiling face came back.

SirZechs:And what exactly do we get out of this "deal."

It seems the business side of SirZechs came out but was quickly rushed by the same overwhelming aura.

Lucifer: We'll that's pretty easy, your race doesn't get completely annihilated.

The fallens smile was still there bright as ever but the freezing aura coming off him was anything but bright.

The devil king was forced back down on his knees as he stared up.

Lucifer:We'll great i things are all settled.

Hey sorry for the short chapter guys was to busy last night to write and I'm still dead tired and it's past three. Next chapter will be longer promise.