C.11

"Oliver? What about him? What did he do?"

You wiped your tears, took a breath and calmed yourself down. You then explained what had happened to you. As you went on with the story, Titus only became more enraged. You were starting to get scared because of his reaction. His soft, concerned expression turned into one of hate and rage. His veins popping out of his his neck and arms. When you finished, he had gotten up, and walked off.

"Titus, w-where are you going?"

"To find Oliver."

"Why?"

"Don't worry about that. Just stay here, I'll be back in a few."

"Titus, please don't do this." you begged.

"I'll be back."

He walked off to find Oliver. Fists closing and opening repeatedly. You quietly followed him. Hiding behind corners, pillars, people even. You tried to stay as hidden as possible, not wanting Titus to know that you were following him. Titus then started to run, and you jogged behind him. He had stopped, and so did you. You hid behind a boy with a black backpack.

"Oliver, stop trynna get out of my grip, and answer my question." Titus yelled loudly, everyone was suddenly staring in his direction.

"Look man, I don't know what you're talking about. Let's just calm down and settle this."

"So you mean to tell me you didn't violently grab Y/n's wrist? And you didn't threaten her because she wanted to hang out with someone else?"

"No, I didn't."

"So then why was she running away and crying?"

"I have no clue."

"Liar. You grabbed her after I walked away, I watched you." Ethan countered. At this point, people had started to pull out their phones and record.

"So what if I did grab her? She belongs with me, and no one else."

"Dude, I don't even like her, she's just a friend. We're hanging out, but as friends."

"I know you don't like her, I'm concerned about the rest of the guys, especially him." he pointed right at Titus. "You have feelings for her, don't you?"

Titus stayed silent. His face turned red as he made eye contact with you. Your face turned red and you averted your gaze. Oliver noticed that he looked away, so he did what you never expected.

"Ah, why don't I ask her. Y/n, come here please?"

You reluctantly walked towards the three boys, you stood next to Ethan, and when Oliver reached out to you, you hid behind him. You peeked up from his shoulder.

"Why did you call me over here?" you quietly asked.

"Do you have feelings for Titus?" he plainly questioned.

"I plead the fifth." you replied.

"You like him, don't you?"

"I do not need to answer. Just know that I no longer like you."

"What. Did. You. Say?"

"I. Don't. Like. You. And. Our. Date. Is. Off." you answered, clapping with each word. You were now next to Ethan.

"What? How could you do this to me? After all we've been through, and this is what you do to me?"

"First of all, you hurt me. You grabbed me, and told me to have feelings for no one but you. Second, you acted like you own me, I'm not your property. You have no say in what I do and who I spend my time with."

Lots of oohs came from the crowd.

"Just stay away from me, okay? You can still stay with me, but don't expect us to socialize."

And with that, you walked away. Shoving people in the crowd. You couldn't believe what had just happened. You had went from being scared of Oliver hurting you again, to setting him straight. The three boys had continued their conversation. You quickly walked away. Then the intercom came on.

"All first and second year second year student report to the auditorium immediately."

Everyone dispersed and walked to the auditorium. You found August and walked with him. You both walked in silence. It wasn't until you both had gotten seated that you spoke. You both conversed about what the sudden assembly could be for. Then one of the head administers had went up to the podium.

"Attention. May I please have everyone's attention." she said as she tapped the microphone.

The room suddenly went silent, and she spoke.

"The reason why you all have been called here is for your safety. There has been attacks on students here on campus. Specifically first and second year males. Only two females have been attacked. The point is that someone here is attacking these people, and because of that there will be more rules put in place, as well as extra campus security. This person has left notes in my office, saying that they are attacking students and will not stop until Y/n L/n finishes her business with them."

Lots of gasps and mutters were heard through the crowd. 

"Settle down students, please settle down. Because of this, Y/n L/n will have security taking her to wherever she needs to be while she is on school campus. Please check the school website later for the rule update. This concludes the assembly. There will be no classes for the rest of the day, so please enjoy it."

Everyone had started to clear out of the auditorium. You walked with August, since you didn't see any of the other boys, until one joined you. He hugged you from behind, surprising you.

"I'm back."

"Seven!" you turned around and hugged him.

"Nice to see you doing well man." August said as he dapped up Seven.

"Thanks for taking care of her bro, I appreciate it."

"No problem."

"I'll leave you two to catch up. I'm going to find Ethan. Let's meet at the park later, I'll text you the details in the group chat." you said.

"Alright sounds good." Seven replied.

You hugged them both goodbye and went on your way to find Ethan. You saw that Ethan, Oliver, and Titus didn't attend the assembly, so you wondered where they were. You then had an idea. You got out your phone, and looked through your contact list for Ethan's number. You pressed the call button and held your phone up to your ear. He never picked up, but your phone did ring. You saw it said "No Caller ID," so you picked up. Your face held a shocked and concerned expression when you picked up.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Please, you gotta help me. I've been kidnapped."

*A/N*

plot twist once again hehehehe...

things are gonna get good from here, i've decided to extend the book, i'm not ready to let it go yet.

i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far, i've certainly enjoyed writing it.

anyways,

i love you so so so so so so so much!!!!!!

annddddd

i've got one more thing to say(bet you didn't expect that huh? ;} )

thank you so much for all the love and support i've been given on this book, i really am blessed with you guys, y'all mean the world to me, that's it, that's all i wanted to say

im out!!!!! <3