C.20

"Bruh, are you serious right now?" Titus whined in frustration.

"You really thought you would see what I look like? You're funny." You laughed.

When you took your mask off, all the boys leaned forward in interest. They had been waiting to see what you looked like, and now they were finally going to see. Or, at least that's what they thought. Under your mask...was another mask.

You knew this moment was going to come soon, so you prepared ahead of time. On the plus side, seeing all the boys' reactions was just the funniest thing. You knew that they were going to keep bothering you about it, so you thought that a little joke to play on them would be funny. To your surprise, it was funnier than you thought. 

There was an issue though, and it bothered you. The stalker was going to see you in two days. So, you had two days to prepare for whatever was going to come. You had recently bought more weapons and protective gear, you didn't think you were going to need it, but just in case you did you had some. You thought that preparing for the worst was always the best thing to do because you never know what is going to happen in the future.

Snapping out of your daze of thoughts, you had looked around the room to see all of the boys staring at you, so you did what you thought was best.

You stared back.

To your surprise they stopped staring at you within the minute. Creepily staring them down has always worked, and it always will. You grabbed your backpack which was behind you, rummaging through it and looking for the notes and evidence you had brought. After grabbing your notebook you wrote everything in, you flipped through it and found what you were looking for.

"Guys, can I have your attention please?"

Everyone's head snapped towards you, even Danny looked up from his laptop.

"I have some evidence, and things I want to share."

"What's up?" August asked.

"Well, Y/n gave me her notebook. I wanted to make sure you all knew what she had theorized, and her thought process."

"Alright, well then talk." Titus spoke angrily, still slightly aggravated.

"Well, here is the mask sketch she made. She said she drew it after Oliver told her he was attacked."

"I was never attacked, I was kidnapped. That was the fake me." Oliver had interjected.

"Oh, apologies for the mistake then." you gave him an eye smile. "This is what she came up with after the mask was described to her. Is this accurate?"

"Yeah, it is." Seven confirmed.

"How do you know? She never told me about the time you were attacked."

"Someone with a mask like that one ran into me with a car about seven or eight months ago. I broke my arm." he explained, which caused you to get angry.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW W-" you stopped yourself, remembering that you were undercover. "Excuse me, sorry for the outburst. Why didn't you tell that to Y/n? She worried about you for a long time."

"How do you know?" Titus probed.

"I've known her for a long time Williams."

"How do you know me last name? I never told you any of that information."

"I have my ways." you replied as you winked at him. He got flustered, which made you smile. "Anyway, one night she went investigating, and she found a warehouse. I assume this is the one I'm going to in two days."

"Yeah, speaking of, why are you going?" Danny had finally spoke, leaving you in shock with his question.

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you going instead of Y/n? How does 'the stalker' know you?"

"Let's just say...how should I put this? I did some things that made him angry. I'm also going in place of Y/n, since I am the only one who has her whereabouts, and I also have her phone. I assume that's how he knew I was here."

"Wait a second, you have her phone?" Oliver perked up, wondering if you really did have it.

"Yes, it's right here." you replied, pulling your real phone out of your bag.

"Wait, I'm confused. What exactly happened?"

"I'll try and sum this up to the best of my abilities. When Y/n came to me, six months ago, she said she wanted to hide. She told me that she was scared, and she wanted to leave here and go somewhere where she could just unplug from the world. She had informed me of this stalker she had, and that she wanted to uncover their identity, whoever they may be. So, I agreed to help her."

You paused, looking up to see everyone's eyes on you.

"Why are you all staring at me like that?" you laughed.

"Why'd you stop?" August asked.

"I felt extra eyes looking at me."

"What? What's that even mean?"

"Nevermind. Moving on. After I had agreed to help her, she gave me all thing things she had uncovered, and anything she thought would help me discover who this person was. Since then, I've been adding on to her evidence and things she uncovered."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense." Danny interjected.

"What? Why did you ask? Were you suspicious of me?"

"A little, my doubts have been cleared. Thanks for clarifying."

"No problem. Anyway, tomorrow I plan to visit the warehouse. Does anyone know where it is?"

The boys exchanged glances.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" you asked. 

"No, it's just, we kinda don't wanna go there since that was one of the last places we saw Y/n." Seven replied, sadness in his tone.

"Oh, I'll go alone. I never expected you to come with me."

"Someone needs to protect you." Titus spoke.

"I can protect myself." you defended, sending a glare at Titus.

"Oh, alright then."

"Now...

   where is the warehouse?"

*A/N*

hello my lovelies! hope you're having an amazing day today! Just letting you know that since this book will be ending soon, I'll be having a q&a. Here's some info on that:

1. The q&a will be for the characters, but if you wanna ask me something too, I'll be happy to answer! You can ask any question you'd like, and the boys and I will try and answer to the best of our abilities.

2. I probably won't do it if I don't get more than 5 questions, but if there is anything you're wondering about the boys, feel free to ask

That was the only announcement I had. Hopefully you enjoyed this sucky chapter. Please make sure you're taking care of yourself. Get some sleep, make sure you eat and drink water! Self care is important people!!!

I love you darlings!!!

you're amazing!!!

I'm out!!! <3