T E A S E R

"You will be mine, I'll make sure of it. One way or another you will belong to me."

"I'm never gonna be with you, and you can't force me to be!" You screamed. " Why can't you understand that? And out of all these girls, why me?"

"Why you?" He laughed. "Do you not understand what you do to me? Every day and night, I think about you. I think about how we're always goofing off in school, and that beautiful smile on your face. I think about how cute you are when you laugh. I think about how determined you are to be the best version of you possible, and I want to be the best me I can, for you. It pains me everyday that I look at you knowing that you aren't mine. But, it won't be like that for long my dear. You will be mine, with or without your approval. I will have you, finally." He started to walk towards you.

"Why are you walking towards me like that?"

"Because I'm going to show you and everyone else who you belong to." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"What? No! Stop it!" You screamed as tears streaming down your face.

He continued to walk towards you, eyes staring into yours menacingly. He began to pull something from his hip. Your eyes widened when you realized what it was. He had a gun, and you were ten times more scared then you were before,

"But first, I need to take care of him." He said as he pointed his gun at your friend. 

"NO!" You screamed. "Don't shoot him! I'll do anything, just don't shoot!" You pleaded, tears now rapidly running down your cheeks.

"It's a little too late for that baby. I warned you to come alone or there would be consequences. Now, you will suffer those consequences." He replied pulling the trigger.

"NO! DON'T DO IT!" 

"Say goodbye." He said with a menacing smile.

He shot.

*A/N*

AHHHHH I'm so excited to write this book!!!

I hope you enjoyed the teaser

I love you so much!!

I'm out!