C.17

It's been six months.

Six months ago I got out the hospital.

Six months ago I saw the boys.

Six months ago I encountered the stalker.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't found me yet. But I'm glad I found a way to keep myself hidden. Now I need to find a way to get in contact with the boys without him knowing. He hasn't called me in six months, I guess that goes to show I hid well from him. Moving across the country was a big move, but at least I'm safe. It costs a lot, but that's no problem when you're rich.

The only perk I have with dead parents is that I inherited their riches. They were millionaires, which is good for me. I can buy whatever I want, but as of right now, I'm only buying things I need. Staying in the shadows is my main priority right now, after that, the boys' safety. I need to visit them to let them know I'm alive. I can't imagine how sad they must've been that I'm gone. I'll call my pilot and see when's the earliest time he can fly me back to California. Being in Michigan has given me some time to improve and change myself.

As you thought to yourself, you assembled your plan in your head. You then called your pilot, talking to him and making arrangements and you packed your suitcase. You had clothes in your house, but those would make it obvious that you were back. Knowing what you asked the nurse to tell the boys, you couldn't just throw your life away. You dedicated yourself to making yourself the best, but deadliest version of you possible. If someone even looked at you the wrong way, those were the last breaths they'd take.

When you hid out in Michigan, you hired a private trainer. He trained you mainly in self defense, but you also had some new tricks you had hidden up your sleeve. As you finished packing, you zipped up your suitcase, and grabbed your car keys. You were out the door in a flash. Driving with a sense of urgency, you had arrived at the airport in no time. You had gone to the hanger with your jet, and departed as soon as you were settled.

On the way to back to California, you had so many mixed emotions running around in your mind. You mainly felt scared, which isn't really a feeling that came often. You wanted to see your friends, you wanted to see Danny, but you didn't know if they wanted to see you. Especially after what happened. You simply couldn't imagine the looks on their faces when the nurse told them the news. They must've been devastated, but at the same time, you really thought they couldn't care less that you left them.

As the jet landed, you gathered your things. You made sure your fake ID was ready, forgetting you had a new identity, you were about to pull out your real one. As soon as the jet had stopped, you ran out, thanking all the staff for their service. You tipped them all an extra five hundred dollars, and with that you left. When you arrived, you had your ID checked, went through security, and you were clear. You had gotten to the limo, and told the driver to go Rose Park.

You picked up your phone, and dialed a number in. He took a bit to pick up, but eventually you heard him.

"Hello? Who is this?"

You had gotten a new number. You switched up your voice and told him four words.

"Meet at the park."

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Just go, I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"O-okay."

"And delete this call from your call log."

"Alright..."

He nervously hung up the phone. You had set your phone down in your backpack. You then told the driver to drop you off instead. You walked the rest of the way to your safe-house, left your things in your room, and drove to the park. 

When you arrived, you saw him standing by a tree. You seemed to catch his eye, you had on all black. Black ripped jeans, black combat boots, a black t-shirt with a black jacket on, and a black mask. It didn't cover your whole face, just your nose and mouth, like one you would wear in a hospital.

You walked up to him, which caught him by surprise. You greeted him, feeling nervous, but mustered up your courage. 

"Hello there, it's been a while, hasn't it?"

"I'm sorry, who are you and why did you call me here?"

"I know about your dead sister. She's alive."

You cut right to the chase.

"W-what? How do you know about Y/n? Who are you?"

"She was announced dead six months ago, am I right?"

"Yeah, s-she was." he said hesitantly.

"I know where she is."

"In a grave dude, she's gone."

"She isn't." you confirmed with more bass in your voice.

"What makes you so sure? It's not like she's with you, and it's not like you've met her."

"You're right. But I do know where she is. She's here."

"What do you mean she's here? As in here in the cemetery?"

"No, she isn't dead. Don't you find it odd that she never had a funeral?"

"Yeah, I always wondered why she didn't. But I'm glad she didn't. I couldn't live to see her in a casket. That would break me completely. Look, I don't know who you are, but you need to stop giving me false hope that she's alive. She's gone, alright. I saw her on her last day of life, but she isn't here anymore. My other half left me, and now I'm back alone. I still have the guys, but they're devastated that she's gone. August still cries over her, Oliver and Titus stay at her house and constantly go in her room. And Danny, we haven't seen him since the day we told him the news."

"Why're you telling me this?" your head tilted to the side as you asked, it was your way of hinting to Seven that it was you.

"She did that."

"What?"

"She tilted her head to the side when she asked questions. And I'm telling you because if you can actually help us find her, that would be the best thing you can do. You'd be doing us all a big favor."

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way. It's a thing, I do that when I ask questions or if I'm curious about what someone is speaking of." your voice had went back to your normal one, hint two to Seven that it was you.

"You sound like her too." he had started to cry.

You frowned at gave him a hug, surprised when he hugged you back.

"It's okay Sevie, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

He backed up in shock, and you raised an eyebrow at him. Took him long enough, you thought.

"How di-did you know sh-she calls me that. She's the only one who ever called me that, she gave that nickname to me."

"Why do you keep saying she? Why can't you say her name?"

"Because, everytime I do, I cry. I remember she's gone, and I'll never see her again."

You pulled down your mask.

"Sevie, I'm here. I told you I'm not dead."

His eyes widened in shock, he looked terrified. His hands trembled.

"Y-Y/n."

*A/N*

surpriseeee updateeeee

I wasn't planning on updating today, but you guys deserve it, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love writing this book, and I'm going to publish the next one by the end of next week if this book hits 2k views, and if it hits 2k earlier then I'll post it that day.

Speaking of views, thanks so much for 600 views darlings!! 

that's all for now

i love you!!!

you're amazing!!!

i'm out!!! <3