20. I Want You

Warmth blossomed in Athena's chest, sparks igniting as Alex leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the second time. The smell of her perfume, of the soft, heady scent of her conditioner, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in her stomach. Warmth consumed her within seconds. Alex's lips impossibly soft against her own. They parted slightly, allowing her tongue to slip inside. Alex could feel the soft tickle of Athena's breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through her hair as they breathed each other in. Neither of them ready to let go, wishing they'd be stuck in the moment forever.

They weren't aware how long it lasted, it felt forever. Once withdrawn from the kiss, they sunk into each other's eyes. With one move Athena made it clear that they'd be leaving. It was already far further in to the night, and it would be much further before they'd decided to come at ease. Stumbling here and there they hurried outside. Athena was driving once again. Neither of them talked the whole ride home, only some glances were exchanged.

When they got out of the car it was impossible to hold back anymore, for both. They couldn't keep their hands of each other anymore. One more glance was exchanged, and they were kissing again. Both unable to let go. Struggling to open the door they stumbled inside. Throwing all their belongings away, Alex picked Athena up and they went upstairs.

Alex slammed her up against a wall before his bedroom, hand on one hip, the other lost in her hair. Slowly leaving her mouth he began seeking down her neck. Kiss after kiss, so passionately yet so soft. Everything in his mind had gone wild. He was in literal heaven.

"You sure ya want this?" Alex asked

"I'm sure Al" she answered thirsting for more

He had left several love bites down the crook of her neck. Athena was trying her best not to let any sound out, but when it happend it made Alex's mind even go more wild. So he kicked open the door, and they both stumbled inside. Unable to let go one another, they were stumbling against every furniture in the room. Never letting go of one another except helping each other remove their clothes.

"Are you hundred percent sure?" Alex asked again while pulling of his trousers

"I want you" Athena ensured

It was a very silent night, here and there a car passing by, or a bird chirping, not much sound. But inside it was quite the contrary. Panting and moaning filled Alex's house. It was already far further into the night. Covered in sweat, they fell asleep next to each other. Content in their minds.

Athena slowly opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings. The events from the night came back immediately. She looked at the other side of the bed, no Alex. At the background she could hear some water flowing and hitting the ground, Alex was taking a shower. As she got up from the bed she saw now that she was wearing Alex's white shirt. Regret flushed through her veins, but there was a bit content too. She didn't have had the time to think about where Alex and her were now. A sudden succession of shrill rings became louder suddenly. When she looked at who was calling she suddenly remembered, she was going to get coffee with Timothée.

"Where are you, I've been waiting for twenty minutes?" he asked concerned

"Oh my god, I'm sorey, I'll tell later, I'm coming love" Athena apologised. She quickly searched for her other belongings and went to talk to Alex.

"Um good morning Alex, I- uh I'm sorey but I've got to go. I'll talk to ya later okey?" Athena announced to the door that was ajar

"Oh okey, no worries. I'll see ya around then" he shouted over the streaming water a tad disappointed.

She hurried her down the streets to her car. As everything that had happened was really sinking in. "Have I just shagged with Alex? Alex?" The whole ride to the cafe was a blur, she kept overthinking and overthinking as always. They were going to meet in the same cafe she had lunch with Arielle in. When she arrived she saw an impatient Timothée waiting.

"I'm surprised you still came" he joked

She rolled her eyes and answered "A lot has happend, I've got a lot to tell ya"

"Oh" Timothée smirked "Is it about Alex?"

"Maybe" Athena smirked back "You'll have to wait after my coffee has arrived"

"Don't be such a mood killer and tell me" he demanded

"Okey okey" Athena rolled her eyes once again

With a very intrigued Timothée she started telling him everything from the nights before. Beginning from her meet-up with Arielle. With every happening Timothée's mouth fell wider and wider.

"So brought him to eat dinner on top of the roof of a cinema? And after that you kissed him? And then you two did it?" he asked with his jaw to the floor.

"Yes" Athena laughed whilst becoming awfully red. "And after this I'm even more confused than I already was. I've got no idea how I feel for him?"

"I think he likes you, no, i know that he likes you" Timothée said "And I think you may like him back"

"What? Oh god no, and I don't really think he likes me like that, we're now very good as friends and I don't want to ruin what we've made over the last year" Athena tried

They talked for a while, also about work. Then she headed home. Her mind still hovering over the same question. Everything was blurry again. When she got home she suddenly realised she'd left her bag at Alex's. She'd have to face him again.