Dropping. ❤️💙

I'm not very good with describing action scenes all that much so please forgive me. This is happening when Reki skates against Adam in episode 4.

Also this is an Omegaverse where Reki is an omega while Langa is an Alpha.

Reki's POV

Adam's foot hits the back of the board on the straight away, he turns.

 Is he skating up hill?! How is he?! What is this guy?! He's a monster!

I feel my heart stop, my breathing becomes shallow, my scent is almost nonexistent. What is this, it feels like my body is shutting down. I-I feel very sleepy..no..no..I-I can't...

Langa's POV 

"Reki!"

I see him. I watch as Reki trips on his board or something, I'm not sure what happened. It looked like he passed out right there on his board and fell. He got flung far, he tumbled so many times. There's no way he's ok! I

I rush to his side. He isn't conscious, he smells horrible, and it sounds like he's barely breathing. I pull him up and I hug him close. I need to protect him, but I want to destroy Adam for hurting my Reki. Reki is more important, I should stay with him. "Reki...Reki please wake up..." I whisper to him, his scent gets worse. My scent gets stronger.

Shadow drives his car over and Joe, Cherry, and Miya get out. I growl and glare at Joe, there's no way I'm letting any other alpha's get close to my Reki. "Woah, woah, I here to help kid." Joe says, backing up slightly. Cherry sighs and takes a cautious step forward.

"He's dropping Langa, he needs to get to a hospital immediately." I hold him tighter and nod. "Don't worry, I won't let that knuckleheaded gorilla anyway near him. Shadow and Miya should be fine since he's a beta and Miya hasn't presented yet, yes?" I nod again.

"Good, now hurry up and get him to a hospital." I pick Reki up bridal style, holding him close and taking him to Shadow's car, glaring at any Alphas nearby. Miya follows and soon enough we're headed to the hospital with Reki in my lap in the back and Miya and Shadow in the front.

I nuzzle his neck to try to help. I have no idea what to do. I wish Cherry would have come with, he would know what to do.

Shadow almost drifted the car into the ER entrance, I rush in with Reki in my arms. The receptionist covered their nose, are our scents that bad? I quickly explain the situation and she pages a doctor. I had to let Reki go but I refuse. Shadow and Miya had to force me into letting him go, saying it's better for him to get professional help.

Shadow holds be back as they take Reki away. I want him back, I should be protecting him! Not letting him getting taken away from me like that! "Langa! Calm down! Your scent is filling up this whole place!"

The receptionist gets up from her desk and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Sir, I know you must be very protective of your omega right now. But I assure you he will be ok. Once we make sure he's ok, you can see him. You will have help with bringing him out of dropping anyway." I nod and take a few breaths.

"Oh yeah, what is dropping?" Miya asks.

"Dropping is where an omega's body shuts down and can go into a coma because they're too scared or hurt. It's an instinctual thing to ward off predators. This can be very fatal to omega's and it's best to seek medical attention immediately. And if you can't, an alpha they're close with. I'm sure your friend will be fine though, since you brought him here so quickly." She smiles and ruffles Miya's hair.

"So then how will Langa help?"

"Well, by the way you were holding him." She turns to me. "I'm guessing you're good friends, if not mates with him, yes?" I nod. "Then that means you will bring him out of his coma if he goes into one. If he doesn't he will still need your help waking up. Having an alpha an omega is close with scenting them or even close by helps immensely. It reassures the omega that they're safe."

"So when will I be able to scent Reki?" I blurt out right after she's done. 

"Soon, don't worry. The doctor has to run tests to see how bad of a shape your omega is in. But it will be quick, you should be able to see him in ten minutes at the most." I nod and Miya and Shadow sit down. I pace back and forth, waiting.

After what feels like an eternity a doctor finally comes out and over to me. "We're you the alpha that brought that red haired omega in?" I nod, feeling very anxious. Reki is ok, right?

"Please follow me. Are you two mates?" He walks back from where he came, I follow him. 

"No. But we're very close. He's ok, right?" The doctor nods. 

"Yes, don't worry. He's fine, he just needs you to help him out a bit. Do you know why he dropped?" I shake my head. If I tell him, S will get out. Then we couldn't skate there anymore.

"I see...Well, since you two are close I will let you decide how you should help him. My suggestion is scenting him since that is the most effective way but I understand if you don't want to do to you two not being mates." I nod and he opens a door. Reki is laying in a bed hooked up to a bunch of medical stuff, I rush over to him.

He does look good at all, he frowns and grab his hand. "Reki, I'm here now. You should wake up..." He doesn't move. I look to the doctor. 

"I'll leave you two for a while. If he wakes up please press that button." He points to a button next to the bed. I nod and he leaves. 

I take Reki's hand and flips it over, showing his wrist. Hopefully I'm not going too far but the doctor did say scenting was the best way to wake him up...plus I may have wanted to do this for a while..

I gently place my wrist on his and rub them together, letting out some pheromones. I do the same with Reki's other wrist. He still doesn't wake up, I frown. I could scent his neck too but... Scenting wrists is one thing but scenting the neck his a higher level. Would Reki be ok with me scenting his neck?

I sigh, I hope this ok, I'll take the blame at school if people ask why he smells like me. Maybe this will start something new though...I doubt it.

I move my wrist up to his neck and softly rub it against his scent gland. Scenting him kinda makes me feel like we're real mates, not just a wishful dream I have.

I feel Reki move slightly closer to my wrist. He's waking up? I let out more pheromones. He moves more. I cup his cheek and his eyes flutter open.

He's stares at me, I stare back.

Then he bursts out laughing, why is he laughing? He just woke up from an almost coma!

"Y-Your face! Haha! Langa! You should see your own face!" He snickers, I smile. At least he's awake and he's back to himself. I hug him, he stops laughing.

"Uhh, Langa? What are you doing?" "Nothing...Just..Don't do that again." He chuckles and pats him head. "Don't worry, I won't!"

I look up and he's smiling down at me, I smile back and pull away. 

"So..why did you scent me?" Reki asks, I blush lightly, looking off to the side. 

"Well, cause..it was to help you..you dropped and the doctor said scenting would be the best.." Reki nods. 

"Cool! I always wondered what it's like to get scented! Plus you smell nice!"

"So you don't mind smelling like me?" I turn back and he's smiling brightly. 

"Why wouldn't I? You smell good! I love your scent!" I smile a bit. 

"I like your scent to.." I say quietly. 

"Really?"

"Yeah..you smell really sweet but not to sweet..and there's a hint of something else, but I'm not sure what it is.."

"Well...Since you scented me...Would you maybe let me scent you?" Reki is blushing and not looking at me. "Yeah, I would like that."

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this story! I'm not sure If I got the whole dropping thing right. If you know more and can please do so! I love improving on my stories and learning new things!

If you want a part 2 please comment! It would probably be about them going to school smelling like each other and maybe going to S again. If you have anything else to I put I would love for you to comment!

If there any mistakes, please tell me! Once again, thank you for reading and have a great day/night!