Heat (Adam x Tadashi)

‼️❕‼️—————Lemon/Smut Warning—————‼️❕‼️

Please do not read if things like sex make you uncomfortable

Oh and this is an Omegaverse where Tadashi is a Beta and Adam is an Alpha

Tadashi's POV

I sigh as I check what day it is, 26 of July. Just great, Mr. Ainosuke should be going into rut today. This is going to be a pain in the ass. I knock on his bedroom door to get him ready for the day. Mr.  Ainosuke said yesterday that even though he may go into rut today, he will work until that happens. It's probably because of his aunts, they keep pushing him too much. I hate them.

The door slowly opens and very strong pheromones leak out, did he already go into rut? "Mr. Ainosuke?" I ask quietly, pushing the door open more. Mr. Ainosuke is laying on his silk covered bed, curled up and clearly needing help. I close the door softly before going over to Mr. Ainosuke and sitting next to him. Putting my hand on his shoulder softly.

"Mr. Ainosuke, would you like me to help?" I ask, Mr. Ainosuke turns over and pounces on me, pinning me to the bed and ripping off my clothes.

"Call me Shindo, Kikuchi~" I blush, Mr. Aino- Shindo rarely calls me by my first name, must less lets me call him by his first name. I've helped him out with many of his heats before but this one seems different, he seems to be rushing less and at the same time, he's being much softer with me. Normally he just shoves it in and helps himself to my body.

This time, he's giving my body bites and loves marks while he's fingering me. He's never fingered me before because he knows I always prepare the night before. Something must be wrong. "Mr. Aino-" He glares at me I clear my throat. "Shindo." His expression lightens and he goes back to biting my chest. I squirm a bit, this feeling is unnatural to me. "Is something wrong? You've never done this before..."

"I'm fine Kikuchi, I wanted to try some foreplay, seeing you squirm really turns me on~" 

"oh.." 

"Would you rather me shove it in?~" I blush. I don't want to say yes because this is really nice, it feels like I'm something more than just his secretary. But I shouldn't say no because I have no idea how Shindo would react. So I don't respond.

"I'm going to knot you this time." Shindo states as he lifts my legs up, lining himself up with my hole. My blush gets much worse, Shindo never has knotted in me, he always pulls out at the last second. The only time he's gotten close is when I was sucking him off and he almost got stuck in my throat. Shindo is big and it's hard to suck him off how he normally is so when he was getting close, he almost got stuck. My throat hurt a lot after that time.

"..Kikuchi?" I look up at him, he's staring down at me with a look of worry. "Do you not want to be knotted by me?" I shake me head. 

"No, it's ok Shindo. I would love to be knotted by you, I'm just a bit nervous.." he nods and kisses my cheek. 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. You are mine after all. Now be a good boy and try to be quiet~" 

I chuckle softly and wrap my arms around him. "You know I can never be quiet with you, you're so big~"

We both smile at each other before he slowly starts pushing in, he didn't put a condom on. Well he did say he was going to knot me, but him going I'm raw feels so weird. He's definitely leaking a lot of pre-cum so it goes in pretty easy, especially with all the preparing I did last night.

I grip onto him tighter once he's all the way In, both of us pant lightly. I swear it feels like he's gotten even bigger since last time. "Kikuchi, are you ready?" 

"Always am sir." He pulls me into a passionate kiss before he starts thrusting, he's going slower than he normally does. He's being so gentle with me, it's nice. 

I gladly kiss him back while moaning softly, he slips his tongue into my mouth and digs his fingers into my lips, quickly speeding up but continues to be gentle. I never thought I would see this side of Shindo.

He explores my mouth while obliterating my ass, I love it so much, I love him so much. He completely takes over my body and I gladly let him. I'm his, no one else's, I only belong to Shindo. I wonder if he'll let me take his last name in the future.

He pulls away from the kiss and I feel his tip start to grow and I scratch at his back. "S-Shindo-" 

"I know Kikuchi, me to..." He growls out and bites down hard on my neck where anyone can see, claiming me as his. I mewl softly, how does he always make me feel amazing.

I'm close, so close, so close to becoming Shindo's, I want him to knot me already. He continues to pound into me for another minute while I destroy his back with my nails. He finally forces my hip as close to him as possible and thrusts as far as he can into me, I can feel a bit of the front of myself bulge out with how deep he is. He knots me and it is the best feeling I have ever felt before. I cum with him.

He pulls me into a very passionate kiss as we both calm down. His mouth, his body, his pheromones, everything about him is amazing. He pulls away once he needs to breathe. "K-Kikuchi...p-please, be my mate, you feel amazing and..." I nod and anime, pulling him down into a tight hug.

"Yes, yes Shindo, I feel the same. I would love to be your mate." I burry myself into his shoulder and he nuzzles my head. I actually start to cry from happiness, Shindo kisses me softly and calms me down. We stay like this for a while before he pulls away, I look up at him curiously.

"I'm still not satisfied, mind helping me out, mate?" I smile and nod. 

"Of course, you me as much at you want, I'll always be here for my alpha." He kisses me again before starting to pound into me.

We spend the rest of the day together, even after my lower body becomes numb I let him continue until he's finally satisfied. I passed out a few times and when I did he stopped and waited for me to wake up and say it's ok before continuing.

Even though I'm a beta, I wonder if I'm pregnant with how many times he knotted in me. I can't complain though, it felt amazing. And I'm really happy that we're mates, even if his aunts won't accept us. I guess it'll just have to be our little secret.

Shindo holds me close as he calms down. I move my hand down and rub the spot that is bulging out I giggle a bit. "Is something wrong?" He asks worriedly. 

"No, but you with how much you cummed in me, it feels like I'm going to get pregnant." 

"If I did make you pregnant somehow, I'm sure the pup would be beautiful."

"You would want to have a pup with me?" I ask, Shindo nods and nuzzles my neck, pushing a bit closer. I mewl softly. 

"D-Do you really have to keep it in while we sleep?" 

"Yes, you feel amazing, and who knows. Maybe in the morning I'll reward you for making me feel so good~" 

I smile and do my best to relax. "Goodnight Shindo." 

"Goodnight Kikushi." 

Thank you so much for reading and I hoped you like the story!

I didn't want to make Adam a total dickhead in this story even though he may be in others. 

Would you guys like a part two of this? It would most likely be about Adam introducing Tadashi to his aunts and such.

Please tell me if there are any mistakes in the story. If you would like to, please comment and I hope you have a great day/night!