10K

Thank you guys so much for reading my book, adding it to your reading lists, commenting, voting and following me

Thank you guys so much for reading my book, adding it to your reading lists, commenting, voting and following me. LET THE 20K JOURNEY BEGIN🤩🎉🎊

================================

Dakota's pov

I take a glass of water and headed up to my office. I open the document that has the client's profile basically contact details, who they are and so on. Putting it to the sid I pull out my sketch book and grab my pen and started to sketch up the rough designs.

Its 2 in the afternoon and I have been in my office for basically half of the day. I get up from my chair and went out to the terrace to take a sit at on of the lounge chairs. I check my phone because it has been off the whole time I have been in my office. I check for any texts and missed calls. I see a missed call from my dad so I decided that I'll call him first.

Hey dad

Hey honey I called you but I couldn't get a hold of you so I called Chris and told him we made home.

Sorry I was busy working and my phone was off. But I am happy that you made it home.

It's okay princess have a great day.

You too.

I answer all of the texts I had. The last one was from Gustav.

Hey I couldn't get a hold of you but here is the address of the place I'm staying at. See you at 6 xo.

I look at the time and it was 3 o'clock and I still had time. I go downstairs and to have some thing to eat. I walk into the kitchen and my brothers and Dan were just chilling.

Hey guys, i greet them. Hey sis my brother say followed by Dan's greeting, Hey Dakota. He also ask what would I like to eat since I missed lunch. Anything that you can make fast, I say to him.

So... what are you up to, D says. Nothing just working and staff, I say to him. Okay than what are you doing tonight, he says. I'm going out, I say to him. Can we come, he says. No, I  says. What why not, he says in a whining voice. Because I said so. Come on sis I stayed here to hang ou with you. Arg fine how about me you and Chris go London tomorrow and come back on Sunday, I suggest. Okay he says. Are you down Chris, I ask him. Yeah, he says. Dan hands me my food and I thank him.

 Dan hands me my food and I thank him