Chapter 39.

Dakota's stage 🔝

Dakota's pov

TOUR DAY!!! TOUR DAY!!! TOUR DAYYY!!! Well today is the first day of my tour and I am getting ready to go to stadium their are 20 vans outside the hotel and hundreds of fans at the front of the hotel. Along with paparazzi as well so their are a lot of people outside. Cody, Drew, Andre, Kevin, Dave and Luke were here as part of my security team. The security team will be assisted by local the local police of the city I'll be in through out the tour.

I grab my thing and my siblings will be with me in one of the vans along with Lisa Kyle and Michael. The guys guide us out of the hotel. The police trying to hold back the fans. We get in the van and drive to Chase Centre. When we get there the stage was already set up and the crew was setting up the lights. I go to my back stage room to have a short meeting with my management team. After the meeting it was sound check and getting the feel of the stage. The camera crew was also there and some of the artists that I asked to come were showing up and also doing their sound checks. I ask Kyle if he could please get me a bottle of water. Three hours before the show everyone was getting. Once everyone was ready and it was ten minutes before I have to go on stage everyone including my family huddled together and I say a prayer. After the prayer it was time to go on stage. The giant screen opens and I begin to sing.

Ten songs into the show:

I rise up from underneath the stage with a different outfit on and talk into the mic.

Do you guys like my diamond. (screams from the audience). I have them on especially for you guys and do you know what these mean.

As I say this the orchestra begins to play the instrumental to diamonds

The show goes on for 3 hours and it was time for my last song. I rise from underneath the stage with my last outfit on.

 I rise from underneath the stage with my last outfit on

San Francisco you guys have been the best. I love you and I hope that I was able to entertain you guys. May god bless each and everyone of you and my you travel back home safely.

The last songs begins to play.

San Francisco please give a hand to my lovely back up dancer, my incredible back up singers, my awesome crew members, my great friends that helped me to give you guys a great show (surprise guests) and most importantly give a hand to yourselves. Goodnight guys, I hope you get home safely.

I go backstage, take a shower and change into my clothes. Lisa say that I have a few fans that were here to see me. And I ask her to tell them that I'll be out in a minute. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my shoes.

I walk to the lounge area that was set up for the fans and as I get closer you can hear the excitement in their voices

I walk to the lounge area that was set up for the fans and as I get closer you can hear the excitement in their voices. As I step in the room the screams began and I scream with them. I great them and we all have a chat and sign their merch that they bought. By the time I was done with them it was midnight and I go back to my hotel where my family and some friends were. We have dinner in the restaurant. After dinner I go to my room and went to sleep.

Later in the day 9 am in the morning:

I get up and get ready for the meet and greet at City Hall. After getting ready I get room service so that I can have breakfast before I leave.

 After getting ready I get room service so that I can have breakfast before I leave

You can still hear fans outside the hotel. After breakfast I grab my bag and phone then went out. Dave and Cody were waiting outside my room and I greet them. We go downstairs where one van was waiting for me. Everyone has left for the next city it was just me, Kyle, Dave and Cody left. We are leaving after the meet and greet. Once we get to city hall, there were fans outside and we go inside. As I walk into the hall the screaming begins and Kyle hands me the mic.

I talk and answer all of my fans questions and this went on for an hour before sign anything that they wanted me to sign. I say goodbye to them and went to the van. We get in and the driver drops us off at the airport in front of my jet. The jet went for a custom rap job. It was no longer black with a gold line but dark forest green with Angle Tour written on the sides in gold and the tour buses were the same also.

A week later:

We land in the next city which is San Diego and I immediately went to the hotel changed my clothes and went to sound check and practice. The show was tomorrow but we still wanted everything to be perfect.

By the time we were done it was 7 in the evening and we all went back to the hotel. Leave the crew to finish setting up. My brothers and my parents were in my suit and we were just chilling and playing games.

We get room service for dinner as we were watching a TV. Our food arrives and we have our dinner. After dinner I go to my room since my suit is four bedrooms. And it's me Chris, DeAndre, Kenneth and Jacob. Neth and Jacob share a room since none of my brothers wanted to share a suite with my parents which theirs is a three bedroom suite.

I don't know why and I didn't ask. It has been like this since after San Francisco. My theory is that they probably heard mom and dad having sex and now the want nothing to do with sharing a suite with them. My parents don't mind thoug because I know they like their privacy and I don't mind sharing with my brothers.

I get in the shower and after that do my night facial routine and then brush my teeth before going to bed.