Chapter 40.

Dakota's pov

Today we are in Houston Texas. I spend my last years of school here. When we moved to America my parents choose Houston. Even though I now know that Houston is an amazing city at the time me and my siblings wanted to go to different places. Me and DeAndre wanted to move to New York while Chris wanted to go to Los Angeles.

We were staying at one of my hotels. My parents were out visiting friends while me my siblings and some of the back up dance along with my bodyguards were strolling around Houston before we have to go to NRG Stadium.

We were all over social media we even had people following us everywhere we went. After hours of walk around Houston we go back to where we left the Tour bus. We get to the stadium and went straight into rehearsals. At 7 pm the show started.

After another 3 hours of entertaining my fans it was time to leave Houston and head to the next city which is Atlanta. After hours we land in Atlanta and go to my hotel. We check in and we all go to our rooms.

Next Morning:

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID.

Gustav, Dakota

Hey

Hi

So...

Gustav if we're going to fight then I can end this call right know.

No no no.

Look I'm sorry for the way I acted last time we talk. I just felt ignored and I that is something I never experienced before with the person I'm dating.

Ok and I accept your apology. I'm also sorry for not being able to answer your calls or text. But you need to understand that if we are going to continue dating and you don't air out the issue you. How am I suppose to know that there are problems between us.

Yeah I know. Next time I'll say something if I have a problem.

Thank you.

So... how have you been doing.

I have been doing great. I'm on tour and I get to meet my fans. How are you

Better now that we have talked it out.

Kyle walks in and mouths that I'm need on stage. I give a thumbs up.

Hey Gustav can we chat tomorrow cause I have to go.

Okay talk to you tomorrow

Bye

Bye.

I grab a bottle of water and walk to the stage. We go over everything and hours later it was time for the show. The giant screens open and Angel starts to play.

3 hours later I change into my last outfit and raise from underneath the stage.

Atlanta you guy have been great and I hope you enjoyed the show. I hope we were able to entertain you for the past 3 hours. And it's really sad that it's time for the last song but before that. I would like it if you would give it for my amazing crew back up dancers and singers the incredible artist that have came out here and most importantly please give it up to yourselves.

Nawe begins to play and the last note I hit the fire works go off. I get backstage change out of my outfit and take a shower. I change into my clothes and went to meet my fans that bought backstage pass.