Chapter 2.

Dakota's pov

I feel the sunshine hitting my face and woke me up. I get out of my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I have brushed my teeth I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

After I have eaten I went back to my bedroom to take a shower

After I have eaten I went back to my bedroom to take a shower. I dry myself and went to my closet to get something to wear.

I did my makeup every neutral and do my hair in a high low curly bun style

I did my makeup every neutral and do my hair in a high low curly bun style. I walk to my kitchen to get my keys and headed out. I lock my apartment and went to the elevator to go to the entrance of the building. I walk out of the elevator and head out to hail a cab.

A cab stopped and I got in. I greet the cabbie with a smile and we actually talked about how his daughters love me and my music,also how his eldest daughter looks up to me. I thank him and when we arrived at my destination I asked him if he wanted a selfie to show to his daughters. He was actually thrilled and said he wanted to ask but didn't want to delay me. I say no it's not a problem so we took the selfie and he thanked me.

I walk in the entrance of the Good Morning America show. I was met by my assistant Kyle he is the best. His son is one of the cutest toddlers I have met.

Kyle and I greet each other and he tells me my agenda for to day. Saying that after the interview have to go to fittings for my Met Gala dress, because it has arrived today early in the morning and then I am free for the day. I thank him and ask him about how his girlfriend and son are doing. He says that they are fine he facetimed them when he landed yesterday after me.

We reach the dressing room and my stylist, makeup artist and hairstylist were there with everything set up and just waiting for me. Greet everyone and my stylist Tommy hand me my outfit

 Greet everyone and my stylist Tommy hand me my outfit