Chapter 41.

Gustav's pov

Me and my friends were on my family private plane and we were on our way to Vancouver. Which was one of Dakota's shows. Me and her assistant have been planning my surprise visit for a few weeks. To make the surprise even more special is that the Vancouver show is on her birthday which will be the first time we celebrate something together.

This will be the first time that my friend meet Dakota or even go to one of her shows. Well expect for Liam and Nicole because they have gone to some of her previous tours but on this tour it's their first time.

I on the other hand have went to her Miami, New York, Detroit and Toronto shows and to say that her shows are good would be an insult. Because the best words to describe her shows it would be that they are an experience to be had. And my friends have seen some of the videos on my phone so they decided to tag along. Right now as we speak we were about 2 hours form Vancouver.

We land in Vancouver and Kyle had arranged some transportation for us. My bodyguards put everyone luggage in the trunk of the car rental and we go to the hotel.

We get to the hotel and I check us in

We get to the hotel and I check us in. We get to the presidential suite and I open the door. The bell hob puts our bags in our rooms and tip him for his services. I go to my room to take a shower and change my clothes.

If it was day time I would really be able to go out and explore the city because that would risk people see me and they would make the connections. Than Dakota would find out that I'm in Vancouver thus ruining the surprise.

But its 8 in the evening and we were pooped from the flight. To the point that we all end up saying goodnight to each and went to sleep. I was excited for tomorrow because I get to see Dakota and its always great seeing her.

After charging my phone I get in bed and went to sleep.

Next morning:

I wake up and check the time and its 10 am. Still a bit jet legged but I'll be fine because to day is a big day. I go to my bathroom to get ready for the day. After I was done I dry myself wrap the towel around my waist. I go to my luggage and hang everything in the closet. I pull out what I will wear and take my phone from the charger. I text Kyle to make sure that everything is ready. After he told me that everything is okay. I put my clothes on and call the birthday girl herself.

Dakota, Gustav

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Dakota Happy birthday to you.

Aww, thanks Gustav you didn't have to wake up just to tell me that. Its probably late there.

You know I would do anything for you. Plus it's like 8 pm here so did Kyle give you the flowers I sent to you. Say it like I am back home while really I am in the say city as her