Chapter One Hundred and Two

Damon touches the small of Cassandra's back and she looks at him, he raises an eyebrow at her and then turns to talk to her. He can see that she's not entirely happy about this plan. She seems annoyed by it actually.

"What?" He asks her. She shrugs and shakes her head. "Come on, you can tell me" She nods.

"I don't like this," She tells him. "I have a weird feeling about it"

"What sort of feeling?" He whispers, she tilts her head and lets out a breath.

"I don't know yet" She answers. "Just a bad feeling..."

"So why did you agree to it?" He counters.

"I was outvoted" She admits and glances at Elena. "I wanted to just kill Isobel" Damon smirks a little.

"Well, I like that plan," He tells her, she hums and shakes her head. "We could slip out and do that" He offers, Stefan shoots him a look. "Me and you, it'll be easy...I take her out, you grab Jeremy...." She smiles a little and shrugs.

"And keeping the fact I have my powers back a secret?" She counters.

"No witnesses" He teases and pokes her nose. She hums a little. Does consider it.

"I'm ready" Bonnie offers. Damon glances at her and then hums.

"Guess we'll bank that as plan B" Damon offers to Cassandra who nods in agreement, moving to his side. Touching his hand at his side. Bonnie stands with Emily's spellbook. The device set against the pages as she casts her spell.

"Done," Bonnie tells them and then gives the device to Cassandra.

"Great, now what?" Damon asks.

"Now we give it to Isobel" Elena answers and shares a look with Cassandra.

...............

In the town square, Elena and Cassandra are waiting for Isobel. Cassandra tucks her hands in her pockets to keep them warm. Elena turns to her.

"I know you didn't want to do this, Cas" Elena starts.

"Yeah, and yet again, what I want has been ignored in favour of you" Cassandra mumbles under her breath, but Elena hears her. Elena looks at her.

"That's not true"

"Isn't it?" Cassandra argues. "Our whole lives, you have always been put first" She turns to her sister. "Days out. Toys. Cheerleading." Elena frowns at her. "And after the crash, yes, I needed someone to take care of me, because I sucked as a human being, but I'm better now, and I don't need you to make every choice for me" Elena looks down. "I love you, Elena, you're my best friend, but recently, you've been so...bossy and" Cassandra stops. "When you make those choices, when you decide what is best. Do you even think about me?"

"Of course I do" Elena argues.

"Do you?" Cassandra counters. "Because I feel like you don't. You just tell me where to go and what to do and expect me to just...do it" Elena frowns a little.

"I don't...I don't even realise I'm doing that, Cassie..."

"It makes me feel like you don't care"

"Well, I do" Elena is quick to defend. "I love you, I'd never do anything to hurt you. You just have to tell me when it's happening, and I'll...I'll try to...stop myself"

"Trouble in paradise?" They both turn around to find Isobel stood behind them. Cassandra pulls a face. "Where is the device?" Isobel asks.

"Where is our brother?" Elena counters.