chapter 29:

"Strip."

"Yes, sir."

I watch his eyes skim over my body as all my clothes fall to the floor - my heels coming off last. I tug at his hand, wanting him closer to me. I point to his clothes, and I pout at the covered chest that holds his perfect muscular form hostage. He reaches down and carefully takes out the vibrator. He sets both the dirt vibrator and Bluetooth control on the vanity before coming back to me.

"Take them off."

Clay does as I ask, slipping off the bowtie first. I drip it around my neck and giggle as I pretend I'm in the movie Burlesque. He groans, tossing his head back, watching me dance for him. His boxers are thrown clear across the room, and I bite my bottom lip while staring at him shamelessly. He's mine, all fucking mine. 

Drool gathers at the sight of his big dick, and my mind flickers through memories of how good he makes me feel. I get on my knees, knowing what he likes from me. He likes to be in control in the bedroom, fucking me like a slut. He likes that I listen to his commands and only cum when he tells me to. 

I know that if he's ever too rough with his hands or the tools he likes to use, I have a safeword (bubbles) that I can say, and he'll stop immediately. Here, in his bedroom, my whole body submits to him. I get way more pleasure out of sex this way too.

"Turn and touch your toes."

I shift my body so my back faces him, widen my legs so he can see my pussy, and bend over. I touch my feet, waiting for him to do what he wants, but when he doesn't, I know he's just looking. For the next few minutes, he directs me to do various poses for him. 

He stares at my body, his eyes lingering heavily on my dripping pussy. I like him watching me, his eyes on me and me only. And then, he throws me onto the bed. His lips meet my chest, trailing down my body, his tongue licking at my skin. 

His fingers grip my hips tightly, his knees forcing my legs apart. Kneeling on the ground in front of the bed, he lifts my legs over his strong shoulders and shoves his face between my thighs. I gasp, gripping the back of his hair as he eats me out with passion. 

My toes curl, my head bending back, my hips thrusting down, my back arching off the bed, stars dancing in my tightly shut eyes, my first orgasm (for the night) hitting.

Again, again, and again. He continues tongue fucking, finger fucking, sucking, teasing my pussy. I'm surprised I haven't melted into a puddle yet. His tongue darts out to lick his lips, the back of his hand wiping the squirted juices dripping off his chin. 

I don't squirt often, but he loves it when I do. He slides on a condom quickly, wanting to be inside me now. Our skin slaps together, the sounds of squelching along with our grunts and moans filling the bedroom. My hands scratch at his tensing back my muscles, one of his gripping my neck and the other playing with my bouncing breasts. 

His lips, every once in a while, are pressed against my skin which causes him to still for a moment, letting the rounds continue. And then, he fiddles once with my clit, and I'm almost gone. The feeling in the lower part of my stomach builds, my clit aching for release.

"Sir...please."

"Please what?"

His deep voice comes out husky - breathless.

"I want to cum."

"Only when I tell you, yes?"

"Please."

A smirk graces his lips as a short chuckle exits his mouth. He brushes a piece of my hair away from my eyes, thrusting roughly into me.

"Cum for me."

And with that command, I do, our eyes meeting. I cum all over the condom, and Clay keeps moving inside of me for a moment before cumming inside the condom. He pulls out of me, getting another out of the drawer, and flips me over. 

Quickly, he shoves himself into me while I'm on my elbows and knees, his dick hitting my g-spot perfectly on the first thrust. He grips the back of my hair, eliciting a moan to erupt out of me. I squeal in pleasure as he slaps my butt. My toes curl at the stinging pain, and his hand comes down once again. I play with my clit as he fucks me roughly. 

Once he tells me I can, my body convulses, euphoria washing over my body in the most satisfying way possible. He calmly pulls out of me, tossing both of the condoms into the trashcan next to our bed. 

We make our way to the bathroom, me going pee, and him cleaning the both of us up before climbing back in the bed. His hands brush through my hair, his touch relaxing me deeper into his warm hold.

"I love you."

I lift my head to stare into his hazel eyes.

"You what?"

"I love you. I'm so in love with you."

I press a lingering kiss to his lips, his hands holding my hips delicately.

"I love you, Clay."

"You do?"

"I do. I'm in love with you. Very much so."

His lips capture mine, and he flips me onto my back as he reaches for another condom.

"Already?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

And he does, multiple times.