chapter 28:

A/N: Outfits above

Prom Night

I grunt in frustration as I try to pull the zipper up on the back of my dress. I twist around, thinking that's going to help, but that only makes the situation worse. Why did I decide to get ready by myself? The warm window coming through the window ruffles my hair, and the next thing I know, I'm caught in my zipper. 

Tears pierce at my eyes as frustration builds inside me. I have been getting ready for this dumb prom for about two hours now, and it has not gone the way I had hoped. Sure my expectations about this are high, due to the many romance novels and movies that I have watched in my lifetime. 

But, I hoped that it would go a little better than it has. I did my makeup twenty times over to have the perfect look I wanted, my hair about forty, almost ripped my dress trying to get it on without ruining my makeup and hair, fell on my face putting my heels on, and now I can't even finish zipping up my dress.

"Riley, we should probably get going."

"I'm not ready."

"Do you need help with anything?"

I know he's only trying to speed up the process, but I don't care.

"Yes."

He instantly opens the door as though he had been standing there for longer than the thirty-second conversation we just had. My mouth drops open, my eyes running up and down the length of his body. Holy schnitzels...he looks incredible. I can stop staring at him. 

I haven't been a woman to have a specific type of man she goes for, but freak, with him in that beautiful suit - hugging him the way it does - I know I like a man who can pull off this look. He's practically edible. I mean, I already know he is, but that's beside the point. 

Jesus, I just want him to throw me against the wall, rip off my underwear, and fuck me senselessly. I don't know if we're going to last long at the prom. I move towards him, standing in front of him before casually running my fingers over the fabric of the suit. He leans down, pressing a kiss on my bare shoulder, running his hands around my dress-hugged hips.

"You're fucking beautiful."

"You look handsome."

"I can barely control myself."

"I'll make you a deal. Let's make Alicia happy, stay for an hour, and then when we get home, you can do whatever you want with me."

"Whatever I want?"

"Whatever you want."

"Deal."

He slaps my butt hard, sealing the deal by reaching up my dress and pushing his palm into my throbbing vagina.

"Clay..."

"Yeah, I know. What can I help you with?"

I turn around and show him the zipper which he easily closes up. I throw my head back on his shoulder, his hands sliding down the front of my dress. He opens his hand in front of my face to flash the black wireless control vibrator. His hand props my mouth down, sliding it through my lips to lubricate the device. 

He tugs my underwear aside and carefully glides it into me, asking multiple times if I'm okay. Jumbled words come out as my pussy clenches around the intrusion. He puts my underwear back into place, slaps me on the butt, and takes my arm in his. 

His eyes flick over my body, and I don't think I've ever seen him so dumbstruck. He can't stop staring at me. I have no idea what he's thinking, but I'm guessing he likes the dress.

At first, I walk nervously, unsure of how uncomfortable it's going to be, but it's not that bad. If he were to never press the button that makes it vibrate I'm sure I wouldn't even realize it was there. He pops open the passenger door of his new Tesla (in the color black of course) and helps me get into the car. 

Throughout the car drive, he repeatedly tells me how beautiful and gorgeous I am. How lucky he is to have me. All while caressing the inside of my thigh. This man I tell you. I love him so much. He doesn't know that, but I love him. I would do anything for him. He means the absolute world to me. 

Before him, I had no idea that life could be so pleasing. He's next to me and everything makes sense. My name falls out of his mouth, and it's like I'm hearing it for the first time. Incredibly, our lives collided, and I can't imagine my life without him. With him, I know that I can get through anything, that I can do anything. 

Not have I once thought about relapsing or felt worthless. Not once have I felt alone or that things were so out of control that I would break down. I don't know where I would be without him. I don't know who I would be. He makes me a better person, and he has made the world brighten around me. I love him.

"Are you ready, peaches?"

The words are on the tip of my tongue. Those three little words.

"As ready as I can be."

We don't last long. About forty-five minutes in, with Clay not being able to stop making the vibrator move, I'm flushed, exhausted, and beyond horny. We have spent most of the time with me secretly sitting on his lap, drinking only one cup of definitely spiked fruit punch (he doesn't want me to have too much and I can't help but agree). 

I watch Alicia and Bash dance close and slow, but I want to do a different kind of dancing. He subtly cups my pulsating pussy under the table, nibbling seductively on my neck.

"It's time to go."

He grunts in agreement, waiting for me to climb off his lap before standing up himself. I wave goodbye to Alicia who winks at me, and I know she knows that we are insatiable bastards who are addicted to having sex with each other. 

She would be incredibly accurate in her description. Being fucked, having sex, is way more fun when you're in love. Not because you take it slow all the time but because you and your partner can push boundaries and still know that they respect you.