chapter 21:

I complete wiping his knuckles down, putting a light layer of Neosporin on the open wounds. He thanks me with a strong yet satisfying kiss on my lips. His hands rest on my hips, squeezing them with just the right amount of force. My legs part, allowing him to step between them. 

It doesn't take long for me to realize what I have done - completely give in to his hotness - and I effectively but gently push him away. His rich chuckle echoes through the bathroom while I try to get a hold of myself. His hand brushing up my thigh and I don't stop him while he yanks my underwear off my legs. 

He knows I want him, I know I want him, and we both know he wants me. My purple underwear dangles off his fingers, and then he throws them onto the floor. He unbuttons the middle of my black dress before taking it all the way off me, leaving me only a white bra. The coldness in the bathroom hits me, goosebumps lining my legs and arms.

He picks me up off the counter, carrying me into his bedroom. He tosses me onto the bed and I bounce for a second there. I giggle aloud, his hands running over my body. I suck in a breath, my back arching up, his lips kiss at my stomach. I grip the back of his head, the heat betwixt my legs growing by the second. 

My clit throbs, another racing pulse besides my heart. He asks me, twice, if this is something I want. If I want him to touch me. The answer is nothing other than yes. This makes him grin, his tongue tasting the inside of my thighs before traveling upwards. 

One of his hands teases my (now bare) right breast and nipple, the pinching making my vagina soaking wet. His tongue swipes the juices, a growl of enjoyment radiating throughout the bedroom.

"I was so right, so fucking right."

I grind down into his face, squealing as he sucks on me. I close my mouth and clench my teeth to not be too loud. Full of embarrassment from my noises, I try to keep them down, not wanting to turn him off in any way. Soon though, he gets tired of my quiet. He leaves my pussy for a second, making me groan in displeasure, grabbing my underwear and his belt off the floor. 

He ties my wrists to the bedposts of his bed and yanks hard. I moan out at the pain that quickly turns into pleasure, his fingers and mouth going back to play with me. With the fact that I can no longer cover my sounds, moans and mewls diffuse around the room, my heart pounding ferociously. 

Euphoria with orgasm after orgasm, pure ecstasy surrounds me as he continues to touch me in ways I haven't been touched before (besides trying to do it to myself). His tongue shoves itself back into me. It thrusts in and out of me, my last orgasm arriving. I clench my eyes, my hands tightening on the sheets, and then, I cum so hard the world goes dark.

I blink open my eyes to find a smirking Clay laying beside me.

"What happened?"

"You passed out."

I cover my mouth, burying my head into his bare chest. I hide myself away as his fingers brush through the wild and knotted black hair. His body rumbles in delight while he laughs at my suffering.

"Peaches, you don't need to be embarrassed. And you certainly live up to the nickname."

"Did you...you know?"

"Did I...?"

"You know..."

"Oh, you mean, did I cum? Yeah, I took care of it in the bathroom."

"You just left me here?"

"You passed out, you weren't dead. The door was locked, and I let you sleep."

"Did you clean me up?"

"You've been asleep for five hours. I didn't want you to get an infection or something. You should pee soon too."

I untuck my head, feeling better about the situation, but I keep my body snuggled close to his.

"I can't believe we did that."

"I can. I knew it was going to happen sooner than later."

"Alright, cocky bastard. Jesus."

"He can't help you now."

"You are such an idiot."

He presses a caressing kiss on my lips, tugging me unbelievably tighter to his. His fingers draw soothing circles on my hips. I blindly trace his left arm of tattoos, his muscles clenching as I dig my nails into his biceps. My stomach rumbles, my bladder about to explode. I bolt out of the bed, swiftly running to the bathroom. 

A snort from Clay is quickly drowned out by my pee before I am finally able to put some clothes on. I throw on a white crop top, black and cotton short shorts, and Lemon Chrome high-top Converse. I know that my scars can be seen, but I'm not afraid to show them anymore. I'm starting to think they show that I'm a survivor more than I am a victim. 

He comes around me, brushing my arm, and tying it back into two French braids. I try not to show him how emotional that makes me, my mother always did that for me, but he catches it. He rubs my back calmly, easing the ache away with a soft touch. 

He dotes over me while making me an omelet for breakfast. I keep myself from laughing at his mother hen actions, since I don't want him to stop, but I continue to watch him with wide eyes.

No one, I mean no one, has ever taken this much care of me. I love it.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. Is there something you want to do?"

"I was thinking we could maybe go get ice cream, walk on the beach, something like that."

"Are you taking me out on a date, handsome?"

"I know we've done it somewhat backward, but I would love to go out with you, peaches."

"Yes. Let's do it."

After eating breakfast, it doesn't take Clay too much longer to get ready for the day. He throws on a jacket before passing me one of his.

"You might get cold."

"You just want me to cover up."

"Yes, but I also want you to wear my clothes."

"Why should I do that?"

"I don't want to suffer."

"Suffer what?"

"A hard-on all day."

I wasn't expecting that.