1: introduction

Once upon a time there were two troll sisters, one named Poppy,
-Hey, how's it going? a Poppy puppet pops up and speaks.
and the other named Y/N,
-Looking great! a Y/N puppet pops up and speaks.
They met a strange and grumpy troll named Branch.
-What's up? a Branch puppet pops up and speaks.
Together, they saved the world.
Hurray!
Poppy and Y/N became queens and now shares the throne, Branch found his true colors and the three became best friends!
Paper cut outs are placed on the book page as someone makes sound effects.

-Boom! And that's was that, pretty cute right? Cloud guy is shown to be the narrator of the story.
-Not to me. I'm the type of cloud that goes for... this sorta thing, he sits on a giant dog that barks.
-Anywhoo, what the three didn't know is that their world was a lot bigger than they knew. Like a lot, lot, lot, lot, LOT bigger!

We're taken under the water, to a dark lagoon. Small, glowing fish lead the way through the dark and suddenly a beating pixelated heart shows up, soon revealing a young troll swimming through the water with long fins. This isn't like anything we've ever seen before.
Cheering is heard through the distance, and joining it is a very cheerful tune. The troll shows a big crowd of trolls, just like them. They are all of various colors, have fins and similar pixelated hearts on their chests.

Laser beams bloom from a reef, where another troll is directing the music.
-One more time!
It's their king, king Trollex. He has blue skin, yellow glowing teeth and green hair tied up in a top knot. He boos his head as he sings to the music he's creating in a booth.
-What's up my techno trolls? He shouts into the crowd, who cheer back at him.
-Tonight is about family, love and music! He announces.
-Let me see you jump! One two three four! He says as the techno trolls hop up and down quickly in the water.
-Get ready for the drop! Are you ready little buddy? He asks his best friend, the drop button.
-Let's do this king Trollex! The drop button cheers.
-Wait for it! Trollex says.
-C'moooon! The drop button says excitedly.
-Wait for it! Trollex says again.
-Yeeeees! The drop button says.

King Trollex then moves around the crowd, repeating "wait for it" to his trolls, who are very excited for the drop. When Trollex finally pushes the button, a wave of good vibes are spread through the crowds. The trolls cheer loudly. But Trollex could see something in the distance... something very unusual. So he pauses the music and the trolls look confused to him.
-Don't worry everybody, we'll get back to the party in a minute, I just have to take care of this real quick, he calms the masses as he swims through them towards the back where big submarine looking things come swimming towards the party. Trollex stands bravely up against the scary, fish looking things as the mouth... zips open?

Out comes a female troll, and she looks a lot more to what we're used to, except she's a bit grey to the color... almost muddy. She also has a bright red mohawk and ripped fishnets on. Where does she come from?

-Hey man! There he is; king Trollex of the techno trolls, right? She says and walks out into the mouth of the submarine confidently.
-Yeah that's right. Who's asking? king Trollex asks cautiously.
-Queen Barb. Of the hard rock trolls? Barb asks. The drop button has now joined king a Trollex, who looks wondering at him.
-Aaaand I'm here to take your string bro, she says, swinging a guitar from her back to her front. She then rips a chord and and looks confidently up at the techno king.

-No way, Trollex refuses.
-Ooooo don't do it man, the drop button says.
-If we loose our string, we loose our music, Trollex says and stands protectively in front of his trolls. Barb looks unimpressed at him. She looks behind her and then back at the king.
-You mean your beeps and bloops? Be-boo, be-boo, Barb laughs.
-That's not music, she then says. Trollex looks taken aback from her mimicking and statement.
-Do you wanna hear some real music? Barb asks and gives an evil grin.
-Rockers! She shouts, giving space to more of the fish like submarines, their mouths opening and trolls jumping out with their own guitars and with big speakers behind them. The techno trolls cower in fear and hold their children tightly to their chests.

The rock trolls start playing a rocky tune. Barb sings along and plays riffs along the chords with her own guitar. The loud volume sends shock waves through the water and Trollex almost gets washed away, many techno trolls start to run away from the scene.
-Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane! Barb sings, breaking king Trollex' booth place, more trolls swimming for their lives. Trollex quickly grabs the drop button and holds him close to his chest. The rock trolls point their weapons of choice, their guitars, at him.
-Ok ok, stop! You're ruining the vibe we worked very hard to get to, king Trollex says defeatedly.
-Oh? But by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be one nation of trolls; under rock! She announces and rips another chord loudly.

Now what could Y/N and Poppy even grasp what has happened? Do they know this girl?