chapter 1

{No way out}

Ugh, my head hurt. What the hell happened? I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand. It took me a while till my vision got clear again. I opened my eyes and started to observed the room I am in.

God! My head is killing me! I felt dizzy and my body felt numb. It was like this body would not belong to me. I sat up in the bed I was laying in. Streching my body from the stiffness I looked down at my hands. I moved my fingers one by one, just to make sure that this is really my body.

The room I was in wasn't too big. It only had this thing they call a bed, with a worn out mattress. I straightest my posture and was about to stand up, but I was pulled back by a collar hanging around my neck. It was lock onto the wall keeping me an place.

I couldn't remember what happend nor had I any memories of who I was. I looked down at my body, I wore a orange jumpsuit. I didn't like the feeling of being trapped here. Did I do something wrong? Why was I treated like that?

My head snapped into the derection of the door sliding open and I saw two men at the door with a gun in there hand. Both were dressed in thick uniform, there face were covered with a mask and a helmet. I would probably die at this point, this shit looks like its fucking hot in there.

"Don't you fucking dare to move!" One of them yelled I jumped a little at the sudden out bust but reminded quite and didn't move. He walked closer to me and roughly handcuffed me. I whined a little a the pain shooting through my wrists. I looked up at me but he looked at the other guard.

The other one walked up to me and took the chains of the wall, holing it in his hands. "Get moving." The one with the chains told me, in a rather normal tone. I stood up and followed behind the other one. I glare behind me only to see the men walking with his gun in his hands, ready to shoot me if I did a wrong move.

I didn't know where I was nor where I was going. While we walked through some corridors we passed some people. I got a lot of stares. There were people wearing the same stuff but they weren't as chained up as I am.

"NO! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DO THAT FUCKING SHIT!" I shoot the person who yellt a glare. He wore the same clothes like me and two guards were trying to keep him down. He smacked one of them right in the face, which wasn't the smartes. tue the gear on the head he only hurt himself. The other one pushed him off the other one and onto the floor.

He looked at me with madness in his eyes. "YOU GONNA BE NEXT! THEY GONNA KILL US! THEY GONNA KILL US ALL!" He got shot with a taser and stopped moving. He were just laying there and the guard recover there breathing. Shivers ran down my spine. They gonna kill us? What did we do wrong to diserve all this.? I felt the head of the riffle between my shoulder blades and I hissed in pain. "Keep moving!"

I sighed and followed the guard, there was nothing else I could do. No where to run. No escape. No memories. Im going to die without even knowing who i am or what I have done. There was no way out. I slowly moved behinde the man, keeping my eyes on the floor.

We entered a room with two men in white coats, doctors I guess? And two other guards standing next to the door. The guard who was a little bit friendlier walked infront of me. "Please remind calm." He said in a soft voice, but I could hear pittyness. "Whats wrong? You feel sorry for her?! God knows what she has done!" The guard gave me a disgusted look, my eyes landed on the guards behind them. Both of them didn't dare to look in my eyes.