chapter 13

{The bond between us}

I slowly came back to my sinns. My vision was extremely blurry and my head hurt like hell. I felt like I have to throw up. I felt like someone carried me bride style and I remembered that I was running with 049 and blacked out. I let the side of my head lean on his shoulder and rubbed my eyes.

I jawed and stop rubbing my eyes for a moment. "Didn't thought you would get so comfortable around me so easily." I heard a gentel voice whispering to me. Shivers ran up and down my spine. This is NOT 049! I finally opend my eyes remembering a voice before I blacked out. I saw the familiar green uniform. Chaos?! Where is 049?! What did they do to him?! I looked forward with my vision still being a little blurry. 

I couldn't see him so reached my right hand to the chaos shoulder and looked over it. I saw 049 having chains on his hands and neck which were held with two sticks. Two guy moved next to him dragging him along with them. "049! WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING?!" I turned my body slightly reaching over his shoulder trying to get to 049 with no luck. I was currently hanging over the soldiers should with his hand around my waist and the other one was resting on my tight so I would fall of. I sight in frustration and let my body hang.

"Oh come on, are you a little crybaby now?" The guy asked. Is he talking to me? I'm not even crying? Then I was able to hear faint crying coming from somewhere. Adrenaline kicked in. I knew exactly who it was. "Hey 049! The higher he flies the lower we go!" He looked at me confused just like the guards. But he nooded and started to look down. The higher he flys the lower we go? What the hell was that about? How doese he know what to do?

"Hey what do you mean by that?" One of the man asked angrily. He started to look around. "The crying is not coming from her!" He screamed. Then there was it again. The sober got louder and it was near by. Then there was a scream of who I guessed was 096. The man behind me let go of the sticks holding 049 and started to shoot at him. I closed my eyes ‎afraid‎ of the scene that was about to happen. i could hear the screaming of the men and the sound of flesh being ripped apart.

I pushed myself of the man landing on the floor and rolled away. If he attacks hin he also will hit me. I can't take more damage now. I covered my ears because of the screaming of scp 096. I was sitting on the floor with my knee by my chest. When I could hear the sound of his crying anymore I felt two hands on my shoulder.

"Oh 049. We need to get him to his chamber!" I opened my eyes and saw the green uniform. "No! What? Why? How are you still alive?!" I screamed in frustration. I know they are no good. I smacked his hands of my and crawled away.

"You know? I'm not what you think I am. The uniform? Just a cover to get closer to you. We just want you to know..." He stopped and I looked at him. He looked between me and 049. "There are still people on your side. And now that we know that you are still alive... we will fight for you." He placed his and again on my shoulders. Tears started to form in my eyes. Why am I so emotional?!

I coved my face in embarrassment. "We will be with you in the shadows." He patted my head and I looked him in the eyes. He fanished into the shadows without another word. I took a shaky breath and looked over to 049 who was still chained up.

I raised to my feet and stumbled to him. I want to free him. I want to help him. I placed my hand on the chains on his hands and thought the sentence over and over again. I felt my hand heating up and the sound of braking metal was to be heard. The fell to the ground with a loud bang. My leg were giving in and I fell into 049 chest.

He was too slow to react and fell backwards. I turned myself slightly so my lower body was next to him but my upper body was on top of him. I leaned on my hands trying to get up. "I am so sorry." I said slowly and was about to move away.

My weak body was able to move up and placed himself so I would knell on the floor still looking for support with my hands on the floor. My breath was still shaky and it was hard to control it. I looked over to 049 who sat there looking at the floor.

He is fine. I smiled to myself and tears slowly made there way down my cheek. Without thinking I crawled over to him hand placed my arms around his neck. "I am so sorry I couldn't protect you! Im so sorry all of this happened. If I would be here this all would have happened!"

I felt him relax in my arms and arms wrapped around my waist. He mad smile circles with his thump on my back to comfort me. He laid his head on top of my. Slowly his hand traced over my hair making me fell comfortable in his touch. I could stay like this for ever.

Little did we know someone approached us. I felt long cold fingers been placed over my shoulder and something mad 049 head heavier. I glanced to the side to see the pale skin of 096. Is he hugging us. Don't tell me he placed his head on 049s head. I slightly looked up of course not to far so I would look at his face.

Indeed his head was resting on his. I started to giggle. "Oh dear, I don't see nothing to laugh about here." He said in a calm voice. "Oh come on, we can handle this... together." I closed my eyes and looked up. I placed a kiss on where I guess was his cheek. He suddenly backed away looking at the floor. "Oh my. Dear I don't think this is an good idea."

He stood up and dusted hinself off. We kept our gaze on the floor. I shifted with my legs uncomfortable with the situation. "Well... I guess we should go back to you chambers." I drifted off at the end of the sentence. I grabbed 096 wrist and started to walk somewhere.

What the hell was I even thinking? Why did i kissed his cheek. What am I doing if someone of the facility is coming? They gonna look at him. I walked passed some dead bodies. The I stopped and looked back at them. "049, please close your eyes." I could tell he was confused but he didnt question it.

I bow down to the dead man and took of his jacked. Oh god I hope this is working. "Hey big boy! Can you crotch down for a second?" I heared his subber coming closer. "So were is your face?" I question more to myself as my eyes were closed. I reached my hand towards him but I could tell hiw fare away he is. Oh come on help me a little bit.

Suddenly he took my hand in his and guided me to his face. I laid the jacked on his head with the back of it hanging over his face. I opened my eyes and tied the sleeves of the jacket together behind his head. I hope this is working.
I started to walk forward. I just wanted to go back to my chamber, tale a shower and sleep.

My damn clothes were completely ripped at the back and it was covered with my blood. I sight my feet already started to fell numb. Then I hear footsteps approaching us fastly. I walked infront of them both and raised my hand. I saw blue uniform and gray uniform. "Phillip?" I whispered under my breath.

"We mean no harm!" I yelled but they would let there wapones down. They slowly moved to the two scps and put them chains on. I could see in the corner of my eyes that 049 was looking at me but I was to embarrassed to share a look with him. Two of the blue guards walked around me.

"What scp is that? I never heard of it?" One said. O had my hands behind my head so I wouldn't trigger them. "And what happened to her back?" the other said. "(Y/N)!" Two arms were slung around my waist picking me up and spinning me around. "Calm down Phillip im fine!" I laught and he let me down.

He pulled me closer into a hug and I was pressed against his chest. "Phillip you are killing me! I can't breathe!" I giggled. His grip losen a bit and he looked down at me. He placed a kiss on my forehead. "Im so happy you are alright." He whispered against my forehead.

"So I guess thats the scp that is on our side?" I heard behind me. We nodded and started to make our way back to my chamber. Little did I know that 049 saw that little kiss of Phillip.