chapter 22

The lost truth

Iwoke up to screams and yelling. I jumped out of the bed looking all around were the screaming is coming from. It didn't only woke me, but also 049 and 035.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked panicked and looked at 049. He avoided my gaze. This confused me even more.

I ran to the window, I saw fire, familys running for there live, dead bodys here and there. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"Oh no, its that day." 035 mentioned sadly. 049 only nodded his head, while looking at the floor. "What day?! What is happening?!" In anger i ripped 035 off my face and toced him on the bed.

"Please im begging you stop this madness!!" I heard a female voice comeing from the outside. I looked down and saw myself, kneeling in the dirt, covered in blood, my face dirty and teary.

I then noticed 049 and 035 passed out on the floor next to her. They both approached me now, following my gaze.

A men stood on the opposite of her, dressed rather weird but also elegant, nothing a normal human would wear.

"You don't understand i can't leave them father!" The other me cried. I looked shocked between them. 'father?'

"You hurt innocent Humans!" You could tell I felt bad for them. I sat there 'her' veins were a mixture of ree and blue. Sadness and anger I guess.

"I gave you enough time to play around, but now you time has come for you to take your responsibility!" The man said coldly.

There were two lightnings next to the man and two men in full armor appeared out if no were, they walked up to me and pulled me to my feet.

"I..I.. I can't... I don't want to! I DONT EANT TO LEAVE THEM! FATHER PLEASE!!" I tried to get out of there grip but couldn't.

And just with another lightning they disappeared. The small village still on fire. People crying and trying to find there missing family members.

We stormed out of the building and towards 049 and 035. The villagers stared to surround them as they slowly came back to life. "(Y/N)?" They held there head looking around, only to see mad people screaming bad thing to them.

"YOU MONSTER!" A lot of them yelled. "YOU KILLED MY WIFE ZMYOU MONSTER!" One of them yelled. I saw the betrayal in there eyes. I felt so bad. People thought it was them.

I started  to cry a bit, but 049 put a hand on my shoulder. He didn't seem to show much empthethy tho. They both got chasted out of the village.

I didn't knew what happened, I just stood there looking onto the floor. Till I saw a familiar shadow hovering above me.

I turned around to see the reaper looking down on us. The people around us didn't seem to noticed him.

"Something must have happened for you to be here... with them." He said in a low voice, which made me shiver.

"Watch you attitude skeleton!" 035 huffed. "She lost her memories, so we looking what caused it."

The reapers face darken, if that's even possible, but also the neon pink light in his eyes turned to a rather dark one.

"So that means (Y/N) gonna be in danger?" He looked down on us. To be honest he seems arrogant. He looked around and sight. "Try not to draw to much attention towards you!"

We didn't even had time to react, there was a bright light and all of a sudden we were in something like a Palace. Everything either whit or golden. Everything was so clean and fancy.

He made his way to his destination and monitored us to follow. He opened a golden door and we followed him inside. He extra closed the door slowly so we had time to get in.

A pot with flower flew next do us on the wall and shattered into many pices, the flowers lay lose on the floor, watter tripping of the white wall.

"NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I LOVE OUR PEOPLE, BUT I ALSO LOVE THE HUMAN!" I yelled, face redder than a tomato.

"I am not going to sit here letting our people die, just because you want to live under the human." The father said not even looking at his daughter. He was fixing something on a dress.

"My powers are low, i can no longer rule the kingdome, so you have to take my place."  He added.

"Oh really?! I wouldn't mind taking your place, but I am not going to sit on a throw doing nothing while human need our he..." the girl got more and more mad as she saw that her father was not listening. "What are you even doing there?" She yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Fixing you dress." She looked at it. A white princess like dress hanging there. "Why would i need that, why white? My royal color is pink and white?" She question.

"Oh... I forgot to tell you, you are not only taking my place but also getting marraged. A women could never rule a kingdom alone. Especially not a girl like you." He spoke over his shoulder, looking down on me.

Not only my past self's face dropped but also mine. I looked over to 049, he didn't seem to be able to know what to think about everything.

"What about my friends? Can I see them at least?" I asked with clenched teeth. He finally turned around. "Friends? A queen doesn't have friends, she only has underling."

"What about humans?!"
"Humans are pathetic! They are weak!"
"Yest they are, so our job as a god should be to help them!"
"Hush now!" He raised his hand pointing with his finger towards her.

She ran out of the room. So we ran after her. She took a quick turn and into a hidden room. Where ate we? She moved towards a glass confine. Inside was a human, or at least it looked like one.

We moved closer. "Oh I'm sorry." She quietly said leaning over it. "The doctor and the mask gonna be so mad at me." She cried. "Maybe one day I can get the change to give mr. Mask his body." She run her hand over the confine.

"His body?" I question. The reaper seven popped up next to us and reaped my question. She looked up, "Yeah, I have ben working at it for a long time. I noticed I can great bodies. Sadly they are not alive. At least I don't know how to bring them to life. BUT this one is made out of a drop of my blood! This body will last forever!" She exclaimed happily.

The mood changed quickly as he spoke again. "I know you want to run away, but its time, your people are waiting." "As soon as I am queen, I will teare down the rules, we should start to protect human! You saw it, they can't protect themselves."

She walked pass him, back to her room. We followed them, at least till the door. Seven blocked our way and showed us the way to the ball room.

A lot of gods had made there way to celebrate the new. I saw many faces I have seen before. "I saw them! I think in our time they are locked away somewhere!" I shook 049 hand and kept looking around.

Seven guided us to 9 more reapers. My jaw nearly dropped, on each side there were 5 of them. And they seem to be allert as they saw us, but Seven just shook his head no and monitored us to stand infront of him.

I saw a man in the front, fancy dressed like a royal in front of him a priest. So i guess this is my 'husband'.

Trumps started to play and everyone got quite. They all turned to look at the entrance. I saw myself walking into the room. Hands hooked in with her father. And a big bright smile on her face.

I felt sick. I couldn't understand how I was so strong to hide all the feeling, all this pain. I wanted to leave right now, I didn't want to see this. I grabbed 049 and closed my eyes, so did he. Everything died down around us, but I didn't want to open my eyes.