chapter 15

{The bitter taste of the past}

___035 Pov___

What was i even thinking? Hugging her like a little baby?! I pushed myself off of her and turned my back to her. Even if it is her, she betrayed us, she left us alone, she had her perfect life without us. We were just puppets for her entertainment. I took a look at her.

God damnit these eyes. What happened to her why is she...so...so... weak? I turned around again and looked at her. She seemed to be confused. I groaned in frustration. What happened to her that she, her one of stronges gods, lose her damn memories and cant bring then back?! Or is she her daughter?

I walked back to her leaning down a bit and took a look at her eyes. What if this is her daughter, did she gave birth to a child without anyone noticing it? No this can't be, it would have spared like a wild fire. I laid my head to the side. I wonder what would happen if she wears me?

"Hey! Scientists? Why dont we do a little test?" I questioned them without looking at them. "What kind of test are we talking about?" One of them spoke thru the speaker. I spun around and tapped my Index finger on my chin.

"How about (Y/N) would wear me?" I stopped my indexfinger and looked them in the eyes. "No! We know what going to happen if you would use her as a host! You would try to use her powers and escape!" The man in whit got mad. I fucking hate them.

I turned my attention back to the girl. I leaned over her, my hands on the edge of the cube. Don't you want to want to remember your past? I can help you with it! How would you be able to help me? I can go in you little head and look for the memories.

She thought for a minute. Her eyes looked over to the scientists and then back to me. A quiet sight escaped her lips. Why would you help me? Why not? There is a possibility that you are the daughter of one of my greatest friends. It would be pitty full not to know if you are related to her, wouldn't it?

She covered her face with her tiny hands for a moment. She looked pass her fingers. What do I have to do? Honey, all you have to do is take me of this host and but it in your pretty face. Her hands moved to the edge of my mask.

With a soft pull she separated me from the host. "(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT HIM DOWN NOW!" the scientist were panicking trying to stop her, but her mind was made. She placed me into her face. The screaming of her echoed thru the whole room. I could fell her falling onto her knees.

I could feel tears streaming down her cheek, but of course I wasn't too powerful to control her body. She stood straight up and dusted of her cloth. Slowly moving her hands towards her face to swipe away her tears. She finally took a seat on the cube since her body was exhausted.

"Scp 035, let (Y/N) go! Now!" The scientist yelled at me. "Do not be afraid. He has no control over me." Her soft voice where like honey in my ears. "As soon as we are finished I will retrace him off me." Damn, that hurt my feelings.

"Do you even have felling." She said softly. I knew she was genually interested to know such things from me, so I just overheard it. As I tried to go into her mind it took me a while to get in.

I was looking for memories and saw a few from the last few weeks. Scp 173? Wouldn't hurt if I look over this a bit. I went to the memories but got kicked out immediately. Hmm, I guess someone doesn't want to share all her memories.

When I do stuff like that its like I am inside her head. I saw a door with a few chains. This shouldn't be here. Who did this to you? I walked up to it and tried to pull on the chains.

With the luck on my side I got something like an electronic shock and fell back. I was shot out of her head and fell off of her. Something that I never guessed could happen, happened. I somewhat passed out.

___(Y/N) Pov___

I saw 035 just dropped off my face. "035?" I questioned. "035 what the hell?!  You there??" I got up and took him in my hands. The liquid that used to flow out of the holes stopped and he didn't show any sight of life.

Guards stormed the chamber and I dropped him raising my hands. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that." They tackled me down and chained me up. I just wanted to know who I am, is this so much to ask for? Tears made there way down my cheeks as they pulled me up.

"You don't have to be this hard on her!" Watch yelled at the guards. "Watch it Watchthorn! She could have killed us! She did not know if he was able to control her and she did it anyways!" The guard hissed at him. I felt sorry for the mess I chosed and started to cry harder.

I saw a light blue puddle form under me and I felt something wet on my hears. "What the hell is so doing?" One of them started to supper  and got of me. As I turned around all the guards were crying.

"Why do I fell like that?" Another spoke up. Empathy? Is that what they feel. "Do not fear my child, I let you feel the pain you cause me." I covered my mouth with my hands which were lose chained together.

"I didn't mean to say that. I don't even know how to control it." I said looking at the floor. I tried to calm myself down with no help. The tears won't stop pouring out of my eyes. It was hard for me to breath because of the slobbering.

I felt two arms hugging me from the side. I looked up to see Watch holding me. He rubbed the side of my head and started to hum some tunes. I wrapped my arms around him. Why is he not crying? Maybe because he allready felt empathy for him.

My cying died down so did my powers. The people around me calmed to. I was way to exhausted to stay awake. My arms dropped to my sides and I felt my body getting heavier. The only thing that kept me straight up was Watchs hug. Then everything went black and I passed out.