chapter 6

{The aftermath}

⚠️TW⚠️

In this chapter there will be  violence and mention of blood!

I woke up feeling dizzy like I would have had a hang over. I looked around and noticed I was not in my cell anymore. Though the bed was much more comfortable and a little Teddy was resting on the bed with a 'get well soon' paper on it. I smiled and picked it up. Running my fingers over it's ears. I looked around, the room was much more bigger than the other.

I stood up and looked around there was another door so I walked towards it. Lock. Of course. And another door. Loc... unlocked? I opened the door and there was a small bathroom. At least some privacy. I walked back and moved to the observing window. I saw Bright napping on one of the chair. I tapped on the class. Nothing. I knocked on it. Nothing. "Bright?" Of course he can't hear me." I mentally slapped me for that. I knocked harder. Still nothing. Oh come on Bright. You sleeping princess. I took some more force and knocked lauder on the window.

Bright fell out of the chair jumping up and looking around. His glasses were crooked and he looked extremely confused. I giggled at his behavior. His gaze wantered to me and he relaxed a little bit. Starting his glasses right he walked to the window. "Ah I see the sleeping beauty is awaken." I tillted my head. "Are you talking about me or you?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Funny."

I spun around. "Sooo... what is this all for? Did I get promoted?" I smiled at him till his face got a serious expression. "Bright?" He just looked at me. "Bright, what happened?" I pressed my palms against the window. "You can't remember?"  He wrote something down. "Remember what?" "Interessting." He hummed and started to make his way out. "BIGHT!" he didn't listen.

What happened? Why wouldn't he tell me? Only now did I looked down at my clothes. It was similar to the other jumpsuit, the only difference was that it was red and on it was not a D-Class logo anymore instead it was an SCP. Scp? How did that happened? Why can't I remember? Did I do something wrong? Did I kill someone? What if that's what happened. I killed someone and can't remember? Maybe my brain is erasers it so I wouldn't have a trauma?

The door to the observing room hissed open ripping my out of my thoughts. I laid my forhead onto the glass and looked at the scientists. I then saw Phillip and Joshua. I looked down avoiding there gaze. "Please tell me.. did I kill someone?" Tears began to form in my eyes. "No... the queit opposite." I looked up at the scientists. "The opposite?" The most of them were looking down at there papers. Dr. Bright looked at me.

"What is the last you can remember?" Hmm the last thing I remember. I was with 049 and he fixed me... the two D-Class. And the one I felt pitty for. "When 049 touched my face?" I moved back a little looking down at my hands.

"Why didn't it killed me?" I looked up. "Thats what we trying to figure out. After that you... were different. Your vines glowed and you shot 049 and the D-Class away. After that you healed the D-Class from his damage. Then.. you said you have to go and just passed out."

I walked back to my bed and sat down. Keeping my gaze onto the floor. "What am I?" I whispered laud enough for them to hear. "We don't know yet. Since you can't remember we gonna keep testing you on other scps." I nodded. "Scp 049 is still not awaken so we have to ask you to do a test on another one." Oh great a new one. "Scp 939. He reacts to sounds he can't see you if you are quite, but we want to know if he attacks you."

I rose from my bed and walked to the door. Just like the first time I woke up they put chains on my neck and hands. I god a bear hug from Phillip and Joshua. And just like always those two showed me the way, though this time five more guards walked with us. I felt a little uncomfortable since I got a lot of stares. They must be afraid of me.

We came to a halt infront of a big gate. The door slide opened and I was told to walk in. I took a last climb of the two guards and gave them a thumb up even if I had a bad feeling. I walked inside and was standing on a Plattform. The door closed behinde me. I looked around and my nose twitched at the bad smell of blood and rotten flesh. It was everywhere, I couldn't even tell if this used to be humans.

"Please climbe down the ladder." The scientist voice boomed through the room. I made my way to the ladder and climbed down. As soon as I hit the ground I could feel the squeeze wet floor underneath my feets. I gagged at the feeling but I kept going. My foot steps made hella laude sounds. "Hello?" Was that a men? "Hello? Is there someone? Please I need help!" I walked towards the voice. It was coming from a pile of flesh. "Help me please." It shouted to me. "Hello? How can I he..." I got cut of by a red something. It looked a little like a dog but it had spikes on his back and I think he didn't got eyes.

I back up, sadly I lipped on the blood and the thing jumped at me. It slashed its nails into my stomach making me scream in pain. "(Y/N)!" I could hear the two guards who always were friendly to me screaming my name, but it became fainter and fainter. I closed my eyes feeling tierd.

"(Y/N)!" the sounds came back slowly and i opened my eyes. How am i not dead? I looked down only to see my flesh slowly pircing back together. What the hell am I? Okay thats a fucking stupid idea. But its kinda a dog right? Which dog doesn't like to be patted? God (Y/N) you gonna die..... again?

I slowly walked up to it nearly making no sounds. "Hello? Is there somebody?" I was standing next to it it turend in my direction. "Please.... help me." I placed my hand on it forhead and it joilt away. It started to growl at me. "Its okay. You can't kill me." I reached my hand towards it again, it bit again and ripped me to the floor. It was above me. Spit and blood was dripping of its moth onto my cheek. I again placed my hand on its head. "Shh. Everything is okay. You dont need to fight."

I could feel the tension drop and its muscel relaxed. It lowerd it self onto me, its head laying on my chest. I rubbed and petted his head for a few minutes. "All you needed is a little love, didnt you?" I'm still laying in blood... that gross. I heard faint sounds coming from it. Did it fell asleep? I raised my head a little and saw it was not moving. I sight. Theb i heared more footsteps.

The fuck? Why did someone got in here?! I looked around just to find three more of them. One pushed the one off me and it woke up growling. The started to move dangerously. Like they were about to fight. "Shh, everything is alright come here." I said in a soft voice.  All of them looked at me and walked to me. Two of them laid there head onto my leg.

They other two seems to want to lay on my leg to so they moved under my hands and moved them a little. I giggled a little at the view. Two dog on one leg. I kept petting them till I heared th intercome. "D-5077 please move away from the scps." I nodded and gave them a little push on the shoulder. They woke up whining. "Shhh. I will come back." I gave each of them a kiss on the head. "Bye~"

They jumped up and down like little puppies. "Bye~" "Bye~" Echoed from them. They repeaded themselves over and over again. Walking next to me. They imitated my voice and I had to laugh. They stopped next to the ladder and I climbed up. "Byeeeee~" I said turning around on the ladder and waving with one hand. They again repeaded me and I giggled. The gate opened and I walked out.

"I swear, you really are something else." Phillip stated and held my shoulder. I smiled up at him. "Well, everyone need a little love, don't they?" We made our way into another direction. "Where are we going?" I whispered. He leaned down to my ear.  "First of, why are you whispering. Second, we get some food, but first ypu have to take a shower. You stink." He said waving his hand infront of his face. I rolled my eyes and pushed his upper hand. "Rude." I huffed.

Ahhh food. I am starving. So we made our way to my cell, so I could take a shower, while my stomached growled from time to time making the guards snort.