chapter 14

{See you again}

A few day had passed since the incident. They let me be on my own for the most part, sometimes a doctor would show up and check on me. They also sometimes brought 999 to me so I can play with it. It is a cute little thing.

They would also ask me if I know how to use my wings or how they came out after I told them about it. To be honest, I'd like to know that on my own. They try to trigger it. They would do some tests like tiggeling me, scaring me or trying to push some spots between my shoulder blades.

I haven't see any other scp since the incident beside 999. It was actually pretty cool to be alone... but at the same time i felt so empty. From time to time there would pop up the scenario of me kissing 049 cheek and it was killing me. I still don't know why i did it, but it felt right. If i am honest to myself... id like to be near him again. Feel him hugging me and protecting me, even though i have had to protect him.

I sigh escaped my mouth and I placed my hands over my face. I just want to know what I am! I heard a knock on the door. I looked pass my fingers to see the door opened revealing dr. Watch. I sat up and watched him as he walked towards me.

He took a chair from near by and sat down infront of me. "So, we left you alone for a bit but now things are not working as we want. Scp 035 is really stubborn and don't want to talk to us." He stop and rubbed his temples. "He wants to talk to you." He added.

He wants to talk to me? Why? He nearly killed me?! HE FUCKING KILLED THAT MAN!!! I felt my blood boil under my skin but I took some breath to calm down. "And when would that be?" I asked calmly swinging my legs back and forth on the edge of the bed. "Now." He said. I stoped swinging and jumped up. "Off we go i guess?"

Why am I so hyped again? I casually made my way to the door and wait for Watch. He opened the door and we got out. This is new. There were four guards with there finger on the trigger. I didnt pay much attention to it since it is there jop. I walked passed them into the derection we have to go. For some reason I memorised the ways to the different chambers.

The walk was silent and I guessed that I do not know any of the guards otherwise they would have talked to me already. We stopped infront of the familiar door and it hissed open. I walked in only to hear the scientists screaming around.

"SCP 035 if you do not calm down we gonna make this situation much worse for you." The scientist slammed his hands on the controls pale. "You are not in the right position to strike like that 035!" The scientists got more mad than before.

"Oh I don't?" 035 demonical voice echoed through the room and a shiver run up and down my spine. The light started to flicker and I saw a violet light coming out of the room. The was a laud crash and I moved a bit to get a better few.

035 was standing in the middle of the room the table and chairs were laying around broken in a few pieces. Black liquid was tripping of the ceiling painting the whole floor black. I glurbed at the sight. And they want me to go in there??

"You have no right to talk to me like that! My life is much more worth than some pathetic scientist like you!" He yelled. I covered my ears since it was way to laud for me. "CAN YOU ALL SHUTTHE FUCK UP?" I screamed at them. The light stopped to flicker and 035 also went back to normal.

Did I really just shush them with this? Definitely gonna try this more often. "Thank you." I said calmly. "So whats the problem here?" I asked innocently and laid my head to the side. The scientist dusted himself off and cleared his throat. "SCP 035 is refusing to talk to us. We hope you can help a bit calming him down."

"Excuse me? I'm still here? Can you be so kind and TURN ON THE FUCKING MIC SO I CAN HEAR YOU?!" 035 yelled amd his i started to glow again. I gave him 'that' glare and I immediately stopped. "So I am going in there, talk a bit and hope he cooperate with us again?" I asked still looking at him.

"Yes, since you are not infected by the liquid it is save for you to go in." He added. I walked to the door and it opened. 035 right away stormed to the door. I raised my Index finger. "No not no. Go back or im leaving!" I said. To my surprise he backed up.

I walked in and the door closed behind me. I looked around looking for something i could sit on. The floor was full of the Black liquid, means it would meld my clothes. I walked to the class cube and picked it up, placing it on the floor.

I took my shoes off and sat on the cube with my legs up, so I would touch the floor. I looked him up and down. "I would like to say 'take a seat, but you destroyed all the chairs in here." I told him pointing at the destroyed chair.

He remained silent, he just looked at me. He moved a bit closer and took a seat on the floor with crossed legs. "You are really powerful you know that?" He laid his head against his fist, his elbow resting on his knee. "People would always destroy my horst but you... you just ripped me off within a few seconds. Its impressive!" He started to wiggle his head slowly.

Why us He doing this? Is this some time of manipulation they told me about? "I dont get it..." He breathed out looking at the floor. You are so smart and strong. We would be the perfect partners in crime, why don't you see it? I looked at him and thought for a moment. I don't want to hurt people, after all I'm short of like them. I want to protect them, like I'd like to protect you. But you guys giving me a hard time with this. He sat up probably and looked at me with a tillted head.

He started to get up slowly, slowly moving his body towards me. He leaned his hands on the edge of the glass cube getting way to close to my face, but I didn't move to show that i do not fear him. His face changed into tragedy form and he spoke up. "Why would anyone try to save us? Aren't we monsters?" He questioned.

I tried place my palm on the edge of his mask, but he got a hold of my wrist. "Trying anything stupid again, my love? You know I'm getting mad easily." I just looked at him for a few seconds. "Don't you trust me?" I noticed on the reflection of the mask that my eyes were glowing pink.

I retract my hands and covered my eyes. Why now? Its not like i got the feeling to hurt somebody or that weird feeling under my skin. Its like I still was myself. I felt him grabbing my hands and move them to his face. "Why so shy all of a sudden my love? Show me these beautiful eyes of your."

I don't know why but I trusted him so I opened my eyes. He remained silent for a few minutes. He was just looking at me and I could tell what he was thinking. His form changed into a smile. Suddenly there was way more black liquid coming out of his eye holes.

Is he crying? I held his face more firm this time. "Hey? Is everything okay?" I asked quietly. I didn't see it coming but he began to hug me. Clinging onto my chlothes like his life would depend on it. I started to pet his back and do little circles with his thump. I placed a small kiss on the edge of the mask to which he tensed up but relaxt after a few seconds. After that he hugged me even harder.