Chapter 45

George POV.

Clay never left my side for a second after the accident. Wherever I go, he goes with me. The only time we're apart is during classes.

As the weeks go by, I'm counting them down until I get my sling off. Clay and I do some light kissing, but we haven't been able to actually make out. He's had to be really careful handling me, considering the pain and trauma I went through, he says.

He really doesn't need to be, though. Even when he says he's not being rough, he's being very gently. He just is.

I can tell he feels bad about what happened, and he blames himself. It wasn't his fault, at all. It was my choice to go out that night. But he doesn't listen.

Which, at school, everything has returned to normal. I've been back for four weeks since the kidnapping. Our mom has been arrested, I led them to where she was. When they brought the teenage boy in for interrogation, I said he helped me escape to get his name cleared from jail also.

He's now one of our best friends. His name is Wilbur, and he just transferred to our school with his friend Niki. They're really nice. They're always hanging out with us, and Katie adores Niki. I can tell she loves having a friend around all the time, especially one like her.

The next week over, I decide to take off my cast by myself.

So Friday night, I'm in my room and I sit down on the bed. Clay and the others are downstairs on the couch, and it's been a whole month since I've been able to properly make out with my boyfriend. That's far too long. I miss it, and I know he does too but he hides it well.

I take a deep breath, then undo the Velcro strap holding my arm in place. Pulling the shoulder strap over my head, I move my arm and pray it doesn't hurt.

It doesn't. And it's only been about five weeks! This was great! Suddenly, I hear footsteps leading up the stairs. Quickly, I put the strap and sling back on, hoping to surprise Clay if it's him. It is.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asks in a soft voice. He's trying to be careful with me, but he really doesn't need to.

"Yeah, everything great!" I say excitedly. He cocks his head curiously.

"Why do you sound so happy?" He said, a small smile on his face as he joins me on the bed.

"Because I can finally do this." I smirk, pulling my sling over my head, dropping in onto the floor. I move closer to Clay, climbing into his lap and straddling him. The look of shock and love on his face warms me, and I put my arms around his neck and pull his face down to mine.

His hand is under my chin, tilting my head up to give me better access as I press my lips to his. He instantly opens his mouth, deepening the kiss. I moan into his mouth as he gently bites my lip. One of my hands moves to his hair, while the other slips under his shirt to caress his chest and abs. Then tug at the hem, motioning for him to take it off.

"You sure?" He says, his voice dangerously low as his mouth separates from mine. "If we start, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop." He grins his sexy grin, and I see a glint in his eye of love and lust. I nod, starting to slowly pull off my shirt as I lean back. He watches, and immediately strips off his shirt. I watch it fall to the floor.

After a second of staring, I jump up to go to the door. Before I reach it, I hear him say "what are you doing..." his voice trails off as I close it, my fingers locking it. Then I flick the light switch off.

Rushing back to his comfort, I see him grinning. I launch myself into his arms, our chests colliding as his arms wrap around me, pinning me down to the bed.

I pull his head down to mine, and his lips go to my neck, planting small kisses that would probably be red in the morning. But I wanted them to be. Knowing they were from him was the best feeling anything could give me.

"Clay.." I mumble out, my voice breathless from his touch. I hear him chuckle in that same low voice, and my hands start brushing through his golden curls.

His warm lips make a trail down my neck to my collarbone, his hands under my thighs, pushing me up lightly. My hand stops to caress his chest again, and I let myself go lower than usual, gently stroking over the lump in his front. He stops, moving his head back to mine and staring me directly in the eyes.

"You really wanna go there, 'cause when I start I'm not stopping unless you tell me to." His words were like music to my ears. I nod my head slowly, his grin getting larger on his pretty face.

He leans down, his lips connecting with mine erotically. I run my tongue across his smooth lips, and he bites down at the perfect moment. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to make it go numb. I moan again, my pain quickly turning into pleasure.

His hands move all over my body, and I can't help but move along with him.

"Clay.." I whimper, turning his attention to my face.

"Yes, love?" He grins.

"Fuck me, Clay." My voice is breathless as I let the words slip out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
oOoooOOOoOoO I wonder what happened next 😉😏😏
I really hope you like this part in the story, considering I was hesitant about writing fluff. I'm not going to be real graphic, I'm not comfortable with that.

Enjoy though! Hehe