Chapter 27

George POV.

After Clay went to get popcorn, it was a perfect opportunity to steal his spot. I grin as I crawl into the warm spot on the couch where he was sitting.

About five minutes later he comes back in with a bowl of warm popcorn. He scoffs with fake annoyance when he sees me in his spot.

"George. If you wanted to sit with me, you just have to ask." He winks at me, picking up up and putting me in his lap. I feel my face heat up as he laces his fingers in mine. Using my free hand, I scoop up some popcorn and put it in my mouth.

"Thanks for the popcorn, idiot." I laugh, my mouth full. He takes some popcorn from out of my hand and throws it in his mouth. I scowl playfully, elbowing his side. He laugh, kissing my head.

"Love you, baby." He says into my hair.

"Love you too, Clay." I smile, reaching up to kiss him. He cups my face, pulling it closer as our lips connect.

The rest of the weeks flew by, just going to school, cooking, making out occasionally, and all five of us took a trip to the grocery store for food together.

Soon it was time for Clay to pack up and leave for a week. A full week.

The night before he left, we were sitting in our room, putting his clothes into a duffel bag.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I say, starting to tear up a bit. He stops packing and pulls me into his lap, cuddling me close to his chest.

"I know, so am I." He sighs, kissing me tenderly. I feel a hot tear drips down my face, onto his knee. "We'll be okay tho." He looks at me with a hopeful look, and a light inside me lights up.

"Yeah, we will." I say, feeling a little bit better. He smiles as I snuggle my head into his shoulder.

I love you." I whisper quietly. He just hugs me tighter.

"I love you too, baby." He whispers back. He kisses my forehead, letting his mouth linger for a few minutes. I sigh again when he pulls away.

"Come on, we have to finish getting you packed up." I laugh tearfully, getting up from his lap. He stands up after me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my back to him.

"We don't yet." He says in a low voice, his mouth touching the tip of my ear. I feel my legs turn to jelly, butterflies in my stomach. I feel my face heat up.

"After." I whisper, grinning shyly. He backs away with his hands up halfway, his face flushed but grinning. I pick up a folded shirt from off the bed, placing it into his bag.

The rest of the night goes by quickly, occasional eyes across the room. We finish packing up his deodorant and cologne that I love so much, finally laying down for bed.

"Is it after yet?" He says in that same low voice, pressing loving, soft kisses to my neck. I run my hands through his hair, grinning as I lean into his chest. He moves his lips to my jaw, eventually to my mouth.

I peek my tongue in between his lips, making him softly moan against me. His hands lace through my hair, messing it up. I move my hands to around his neck, eventually down to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it for it to come off. He breaks away from my lips with a sexy grin, pulling his shirt over his head dropping it to the floor.

Pushing me down onto the bed, he looks at me.

"I'm so going to miss this." he brings his lips down to mine again, crawling on top of me. "Your turn." He tugs at my shirt. I grin, pausing to rip my shirt off. He presses his bare chest against mine, raking his hands through my hair as he presses his lips to my neck softly, closed, then open again. These are my favorite type of kisses, slow at first, the faster, harder against my throat.

"So-" I pause, taking a breath. "So am I." I manage to get out breathlessly. I hear him chuckle lowly, feeling his grin widen against my neck. He falls against my chest, then rolls off me, his back hitting the bed. I curl close to him, my head in his neck hollow, my legs wrapped around his. I've never felt closer to him than in this moment, right before he has to leave. His arms and hands wrapped behind my back.

"Only a week." I say, trying to convince us. He nods tenderly against my head.

"One week." he whispers. "One week then we can be together again." we hug each other tighter.

"I love you so much." I whisper, clinging to him tightly.

"I love you more." He kisses my forehead, his hold on my body tightening comfortably. "We'll be okay. Just don't go getting into fights." He winks, making me laugh with him.

"I'll try." I promise. It may be a silly promise but I still mean it. "Seems most of the time the danger comes to me." I wink back.

"Yeah well. If your beat up by the time I get back, we'll have issues." He gives me a playful evil grin. I laugh, ticking him in the side. A very un-Clay like yelp was shouted at the top of his lungs followed by a string of laughs at twelve in the morning. He begins to tickle back, starting with my side then moving to my neck. I scream and start laughing, rolling over to limit his access.

"Truce!" I shout. "Take a truce!" He laughs, pressing his face to mine. I take his distraction as a chance to tickle him again, making him yelp again.

"You said truce!" He says, pinning my hands above my head. He manages to sneak in a couple tickles, making me laugh harder.

"Okay, okay I get it!" I shout through my giggles. "Unpin me, Clay." I laugh. He slowly releases my hands from his, kissing them before letting them go. I snuggle closer with a happy sigh.

"We should probably go to sleep now. You have to get up early." I sigh again, less happy now. More depressing.

"I hate to admin it, but yeah, your probably right." He sighs too.

"Goodnight, my love." I kiss his lips a final time before drifting off to sleep.

"Sleep well, baby." He says soothingly. "I love you." He wraps his arms around me tighter than usual.

"I love you too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey everyone! How did you like this chapter? I'm sorry for rushing it, I'm just excited for the action to come next ig :P
Tysm for everything!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hey everyone! How did you like this chapter? I'm sorry for rushing it, I'm just excited for the action to come next ig :PTysm for everything!