Chapter 26

Clay POV.
After we ate breakfast, I decided to go grocery shopping because it was the normal thing to do.

"Do you want to come or not?" I ask George. He smiles.

"Sure." I smile wider.

"Breakfast was good anyways." I laugh. He blushes shyly.

"That was actually the first time I've cooked anything." He says, looking to the ground. I stare at him, kinda shocked.

"What do you mean? Your such a good cook." He laughs lightly.

"My mom taught me to cook when I was younger, before she..." his voice trails off as his eyes full with sadness.

"Ohh." I wrap my arms around him comfortingly. He leans into me, sighing.

"You know what would be cool? If I tried to find her." He says, excitement starting to lace through his voice. I smile harder.

"I'll help you if you want." He smiles wider.

"You would do that? For me? What if she lives, like, halfway across the universe?"

"Then looks like we're going on a road trip together." I say. He hugs me tightly, and I bring him close to my chest.

"Thank you, Clay." He plants a kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms  around his waist, pulling his chest closer to mine. He sighs happily against me.

"Of course, love." I say, grinning. "Now let's go get ready. It's kinda cold outside." I unwrap myself from around him, keeping my hand on his shoulder. He puts his hand at my waist. The memory hits me like a tidal wave.

*flashback*
George and I were 14, hanging out in the park. I put my arm around his shoulders, and he put his hand around my waist and we walked like that all the way home. We were inseparable, even as young kids.
*flashback ends*

"Hey George... do you remember that night at Karl's birthday party? In tenth grade? He had that minecraft gaming party." He nods, his smile growing wider.

"Remember how we accidentally slept together?" I laugh, remembering the ridiculous morning after. He laughs with me, kissing my cheek.

"Uh... yeah... I should probably tell you something." He flusters, his grin fading slightly.

"What is it, baby?" I ask in a soothing voice.

"Uh.." he pauses, gulping. "That night I.. I kissed you." He shyly hides his face, looking at the ground. I feel my breathing still as butterflies swarmed in my chest.

"I- what..?" I muster out, feeling my grin getting bigger. He laughs nervously.

"That night.. you were asleep in the guest bedroom, and he and Nick were in his room. We picked to pair with each other, obviously, but I got cold so I climbed in with you." He pauses, looking me in the eyes dramatically.

"But I still couldn't sleep, so I kind of just stared at you. I didn't mean to, but you looked adorable so I just kissed your cheek. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't think you liked me." He grins slightly. I feel my eyes pop out of my head.

"What?" I feel like my smile could break if it got any bigger. "Really? Your not joking with me right now?" I say, astonished.

"N-no." He murmurs looking down, his face a vibrant shade of pink.

"Wow." I say quietly. I start laughing because this whole thing was so ridiculously cute. He cocks his head slightly, still grinning.

"Damn, George. Didn't know you had it in you." I smirk. He blushes and tries to shove me away, but I'm quicker and catch his hand in mine. I pull him into my chest again, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I can't believe you actually liked me... I didn't know what to do when you told me." He laughs. "I thought I was going to... vomit up butterflies or something." He says with a look on his face, as if he was searching for the right words.

"After you told me, I just had to kiss you. The heat between us has been building up." I say, winking at George as I look down. His face turns red again as he looks up at me.

"Weren't we going to go to the store?" He says, a joking smile on his face.

"Yeah, we were." I say, pulling his face closer to mine and kissing his soft lips. He hesitates for a moment, before passionately kissing me back. I feel my back hit the wall, him trying to trap me against it. I smile into his lips as I quickly reverse out positions.

"Not so fast." I whisper loudly, my grin getting bigger. His face just gets redder as he loops his arms around my neck, into my fluffy hair.

"We can't keep making out, Clay. We have other stuff to do today!" He laughs, breaking his face away from mine. I give a fake pouty face, dramatically giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Five more minutes?" I say, placing my lips on his neck.

"Fine." He fake grumbles, trying to look annoyed but failing. I grin, pressing my mouth to his harder. He pops his tongue between my lips, creating butterflies in my stomach.

About a minute later, we hear a knock at the door.

"Ignore it." George says breathlessly. I gotta admit, this needy version of George is turning me on. I grin, breaking my mouth away from him.

"But then they won't go away." I say as they knock again. He groans.

"Fine." He mutters, his voice still breathless from our kiss. I kiss his cheek before going to answer the door.

"Oh, hey guys!" I say, surprised to see Darryl and Zak at the door. George comes to join me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" He smiles, welcoming them inside.

"We were bored and wondering if you wanted to play minecraft!" Darryl exclaims. George and I look at each other and nod.

"Sure!" I say, leading them upstairs to the gaming room.

"Yay!" Darryl exclaims, sitting down at one of the chairs with a computer at it and starts booting up minecraft. George, me, and Zak do the same, all sitting at different computers.

We open a new world and start building random things, George and I building a house together. I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, smiling when I see he's happy. I reach over and grab his hand and squeeze it, getting a smile and squeeze in return.

After Darryl and Zak go home a few hours later, George and I watch a movie on the couch. I get up shortly to go make popcorn for the movie. He stays where he is, smiling.

Another perfect moment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Tysm everyone for all the support on my fanfic! Ilysm! <3
And sorry I wasn't sure how to end this one so it's kinda rushed but yeah the next upcoming chapters will be better, I promise Uwu

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Tysm everyone for all the support on my fanfic! Ilysm! <3 And sorry I wasn't sure how to end this one so it's kinda rushed but yeah the next upcoming chapters will be better, I promise Uwu