Chapter 34

George POV.

Five o'clock rolled around a lot sooner than we thought. I wake up to a slight shaking on my shoulders. I look up to see Clays face above mine, looking into my eyes.

"Baby, we have to get ready to go." I moan, not wanting to get up. Instead I pull his face to mine, my hands cupped around his cheeks. I feel him grin against my lips as he moves his hands to my hair, running through it gently.

"Not yet." I say, breaking my face inches away from his. His hands move to my waist as he tackles me back down on the bed. I laugh, unable to hold it in. He laugh with me, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Okay." He says, still laughing. I wrap my arms around his neck comfortably, his hands still in my hair. A few minutes go by.

"Okay, now? I don't want to but truth be told I'm hungry." He laughs. I smile along with him.

"Okay, love." I smile. "I'll go if you go." He smiles wider, planting playful kisses on my neck. I giggle, melting into his touch. I start to stand up and walk over to where my shirt is, when I feel a hand on my chest. The hand pulls me into a different warm, familiar chest.

"Clay.." I laugh. He presses his forehead to mine as his hands wrap around my waist. "Come on, we have to get ready." I try pulling away from him gently, but he stops me by moving his hand under my thigh. I sigh heavily, my breathing unsteady.

"You like that?" He says in the low, sexy voice I like.

"Y-yes.." I mumble. "But that's not the point." I say painfully as his hand leaves my thigh.

"Good." He grins. I flush, hiding my face in my hands. He gently grabs my wrist, forcing it away from my face. He puts his hand under my chin, making me look into his vivid green eyes. I lean forward, closing the space between our faces, connecting our lips.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I grin, hugging him close. "Now come on." I break out of his grasp and pick up my shirt from off the ground, tossing it in the hamper. He does the same.

I walk over to the closest and grab a shirt from off the hanger, not checking if it's mine or Clays. I slip it over my head.

I step out of my pants, brushing next to Clay. His breath stills, making me grin to myself.

"Fucking Jesus." He mutters quietly under his breath. I stifle back a laugh, watching his face turn red. He quickly steps out of his pants as well, pulling on a pair of jeans.

I pull on a pair as well, black, with no rips because we're going to a restaurant.

After we finished getting ready, Clay and I walk downstairs together. Nick and Karl were waiting downstairs for us, holding hands.

"Alright, let's go." Nick smiles. He and Karl lead the way outside. Clay takes my hand, squeezing it gently.

As we step outside, we're immediately hit with the cold air and rain. I shiver, and Clay pulls me into his chest. I smile at him thankfully.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously, climbing into the back seat of the car. Clay climbs in after me, scooting closer to my cold body. His arms wrap around me, making me feel safe and warm. I melt into his side comfortably, making him smile.

"Olive Garden." He shrugs. Clay smiles at me again, squeezing my hand.

"Cool." I smile uncontrollably as I lean into Clays side.

We sit in a comfortable silence as we drive to the restaurant, Karl and Nick in the front seat, me and Clay in the backseat.

As we pull into the parking lot, I let out a sigh of relief as I don't see Jared's car anywhere. He has a bad habit of being wherever we are which is hella creepy.