Chapter 12

Clay POV.

After we roll into the driveway, I hop out of the car. I see George resting in the passenger side seat. He looks so adorable, it pains my to wake him up.

"George..?" I gently put my hand on his chest. I feel him jump a little.

"S-sorry." He mutters, his face red. I chuckle.

"Why are you sorry? Can't help it if you fall asleep." I take his hand in mine, kissing the top of it. "I would too, if I had to go through what you went through today." He looks directly into my eyes, his glassy.

"Thank you Clay, so much for caring and being there." He leaps out of the car and slams his skinny body into mine, arms around my neck. I feel his hot tears start to flow. I snake my arms around his waist, pulling him tighter against me.

"Don't thank me for caring about you George. I love you." I lift his face up with my hand and kiss his pink lips.

"I love you too." He says against my mouth. I feel incredibly lucky that George picked me. He chose me. Out of everyone else.

"Hey, stop being sad. It hurts me more then it hurts you." I chuckle. "And besides, you have a skirt you need to wear." I wiggle my eyebrows up and down suggestively. I see his pale face flush red. He grumbles something under his breath that I can't make out. It takes all my willpower to not look down as he walks in front of me, but I still steal looks.

As we walk in the door, I see Katie and the boys sitting there. Fuck, I think to myself. George in a skirt would have to wait.

"George!" Katie shoots herself off the couch at George, knocking into him. I laugh as he falls to the ground hugging Katie.

"Katie, be careful." He chuckles. I admire how good of a brother he is to Katie. I long to have a sibling like that.

"Where were you today? Karl and Nick said to let you sleep in, but when we got back you guys were gone."

"We were going to go to the beach.. but something... came up," I squeeze his shoulder. He smiles back up at me lovingly. I reach down and help them both off the floor. I see Nick and Karl are no longer there. George notices too. I smirk, looking directly at him. He flushes and looks away which makes me grin harder.

"Katie... how would you feel about moving in here with George, me, Karl, and Nick?" I ask her, smiling. Her eyes went wide.

"Really?!" She exclaims happily. "Well.. if George is here then yeah I'd like that." She returns my smile.

"Great." I hug her. George looks at me approvingly, and a little surprised.

"Katie, go get in the car. We'll be out there in a minute." George says. "We need to go grab our stuff." He tosses her the car keys to unlock it. He takes them and walks out to the car. I'm thankful to have time alone with him.

I walk over to him from behind, pulling his waist close to mine. I press my lips to his neck, hearing his breath catch as I wrap my arms around him. He moves his hands to over my arms, holding on.

"Thank you for being such a good friend to Katie." He says, breathless. The kind of breathless I like.

"It's no problem, really." I flip him around so he's facing me, but he kisses me before I can. I smile against his soft lips. "I admire how much you care about her. I.. I used to wish I had a sibling who cared for me that way. But then I met you." I pull farther away for a second, looking into his eyes.

"You cared for me in a way that nobody has before." A fond smile crosses over my lips. "I feel... complete now. With you." He wraps his arms tighter around my waist. A slight moan escapes my mouth, loving the feeling.

"Not yet, love." George smiled his sexy smile, looking like he was trying to seduce me or something. I groan.

"Fine." I mumble, pulling a fake pouty face. He laughs again.

"You really are a baby," he kisses me again. "But I love it. I love you."

"I love you too, babe." I hug him closer. Katie stands in the doorway, a grossed out look on her face.

"Where were you guys? It's been like ten minutes!" She exclaims, seeing us tangled together.

"Sorry Katie, I had to get him alone for a minute." I wink, getting the reaction from them that I wanted from both him and Katie. Her face curls in disgust as she walks back out the door yelling "hurry up!"

I look back to George, his face shining a vibrant shade of pink.

"We'll be together tonight, okay?" He tells me, his voice full of love.

"Okay, baby. I suppose I can wait that long." I make a fake annoyance face, making him laugh.

"Guys, wherever you are we're leaving for a bit." I yell at no one in particular.

We walk out to the car hand in hand, Katie sitting in the backseat. George speaks up.

"Katie, you can sit in the front of you want to you know." She smiles at us and says "I know! But you guys are so sickeningly in love, so why not let you sit there?"

"I mean- okay then- thanks Katie." George says as he slides into the front seat. I go to sit in the drivers seat, starting up the car. George laces his hand through mine. I squeeze it reassuringly, making him smile.

That smile could light up worlds.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? Lol I'm not the best at it but yeee lmao
It's also a bit shorter then usual, sorry about that lol
Have a nice dayyy

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? Lol I'm not the best at it but yeee lmaoIt's also a bit shorter then usual, sorry about that lol Have a nice dayyy