Chapter 38

George POV.

"I have an idea." I say, getting more excited as the thought grows in my mind.

"What is it? He asks, cocking his head curiously. I smile shyly, saying "what if we took a road trip together this summer?" His eyes fill with excitement, his legs curling me closer to him.

"That's an awesome idea! When does school get out? Three weeks? Four?"

"Three, yeah." I smile wider, happy he likes my idea. I like the thought of being completely along with Clay, having him all to myself.

If it were anyone else, I'd be a bit nervous, but I'm not at all. I love Clay with all my heart, he makes me feel safety that my parents never made me feel. And I'd love him no matter what.

"Where should we go?" I ask thoughtfully, my eyes on him.

"What if you... what if you meet my parents?" He asks shyly. I feel my eyes go wide as his gaze catches mine. I look away, red blush creeping onto my face.

"Wh-what?" I stutter. "Are y-you sure?" I move my hands to run through my messy hair, but his hand catches mine.

"If you're comfortable with it, love. I'd love to have you meet my parents." He leans on close, pressing his forehead to mine.

"If-," I pause, taking a breath. "If you want me to, then yes." I smile.

"Then it's settled." He smiles back, pulling me in the position we were in before.

"Good." His eyes flick from mine to my lips, then back to my eyes again. I feel my breathing become unsteady, his breath on my face. Somehow I'd leaned in so we were only an inch apart, and then his hands were on my shirt, one slipping under to palm my chest.

He pulls me until our lips are barely touching, but then he opens his mouth, his teeth grazing my lip. Not painfully, but he wasn't trying to be gentle either. Which I don't mind at all. I like it when he's rough with me.

"I'm meeting your parents." I say against his grinning lips.

"You're meeting my parents." He laugh, his arms around my chest as I relax into him.

"Are they scary?" I ask in a childish voice, making him giggle.

"Not usually, but I'll protect you if they are." He says in a cute voice. I laugh, feeling a new sort of high wave over me.

"Okay. I like it when you protect me." I wink, making his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Oh do you now?" He says, a challenging note in his voice. I see the dangerous glint in his eye, making my chest fill with butterflies.

"I've always loved it." I say, tapping my finger on his nose.

"So do I." He says firmly. "And I think my dad will like you... I don't know about my mom. I didn't mention anything when I was there. About us." He looks nervous, uncertainty flashing in his eyes.

"I don't mind, obviously. But... what do you mean.. about your mom?" I ask nervously.

"She's... she can be a little much sometimes. I'm closer with my dad... she's not really a good person. She's demanding, and she's cheated on my dad once. I found out, and she tried to bribe me but I was a loyal kid. I'm still loyal. But my dad is still in love with her." He sighs, and I immediately feel confused.

"What? Why haven't you ever mentioned this to me?" I ask, kinda shocked. "I had no idea." I say. He shrugs his shoulders.

"It's kinda stupid I guess, but... I always cared about what you thought of me. Ever since I knew I loved you, I wanted my life to seem good to you. To impress you or whatever."

The last part came out in a mumble, his face turning red as he says so.

"You... you wanted to impress... me?" I ask, a smile creeping onto my face through my shock.

"Sh-shut up." He mutters, rubbing the back of his neck. I laugh, making him blush more.

"That's so cute!" I exclaim through my laughs. In a flash, his hand was at my neck, locking me against the wall. I lightly gasp, surprised at how quick he was moving.

"Call me cute again, I dare you." He says in a low voice, a slight growl coming from the back of his throat.

I look him dead in his eyes. "Your fucking adorable." His lips connect to mine in an instant, hungrily and desirable. His hand is on my chest, trapping my back against the wall. Not that I minded. It made me crazy when he did this.

He opens his mouth, giving me access to bite down on his kissed-out bottom lip. He moans softly against my lip, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

He presses his chest to mine harder, and I wrap my arms around his neck, sliding my hands through his messy, tangled hair. I feel his hands under my thighs, moving softly against me.

I... love you.. mmm.." I mumble, my voice trailing off as I melt into his warmth.

"What was that?" He pants lightly, making me flush harder.

"Shut the hell up." He breaks out in laughter, his face disconnecting from mine. I could still feel his breath on my face, his only inches away.

"You never needed to impress me. I was in awe of you the first day I saw you." I blush.

He blinks. "Why? I've never understood why you liked me so much." He says. I blink, kinda shocked.

"How could I not?" I sputter. "It's not your looks that attract me.. I don't mind those tho," I give him a suggestive wink, making him blush again. "You're this perfect human being.. your so nice, smart, funny, and you don't treat me like I'm a child. You treat me... well." I blush at my words. He winks, and I know he's thinking the same thing as me.

"I'm not." He says quietly. "I'm not some of those things. I'm not perfect, or handsome, or really smart." My hand flies to my mouth, kinda shocked.

"What? Why don't you think more highly of yourself?" I was getting kind of angry now, and I reminded myself to dial it back a bit.

"I've... I've never had a reason to. Until I fell in love with you." He gives me a hopeful smile. "You changed me, George. Even if you didn't know it. My mom... she was substantial to mental abuse. She... I dunno... bullied me, I guess. I got used to it after a while.. it didn't effect me anymore. Until I met you. You make everyone- especially me- feel so special." He smiles wider.

"I never realized this was how you felt. How could I have not realized?" I said, panic growing in my chest.

"No no George... don't. Please. You couldn't have known. And it stopped before I actually knew you. So, don't worry about it, love." His soothing words and tone relax me, and I lean my back into his chest again. His arms wrap around and rest on my shoulders, his hands crossed.

"Okay." I say, a small smile on my face. "I believe you." I feel his warm lips on my neck, his hand traveling the length of my body slowly. I throw my head back in pleasure, his fingers tracing light circles on my thigh. "And you are incredibly handsome." I say, and I hear him lightly chuckle.

"So are you." He says, nuzzling my cheek. I sigh, happy we finally got a chance to be together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Heyy uvu I hope you like this chapter hehe
Ily! Bye <3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Heyy uvu I hope you like this chapter heheIly! Bye <3