Chapter 16

Clay POV. (Homophobic-ish)

George, in my eyes, is perfect. I can't even express how much I love him. It hurt me letting him go to class, letting him out of my protection. But it's what he wants. For classes at least.

As I enter my first class (science), I see Jared sitting in the chair next to mine. I groan. I hate Jared. He also might be homophobic.

It doesn't bother me, having people knowing that we're dating. But if people are going to give me or George shit about it, then no. I'm not okay with it. We shouldn't have to go through that kind of thing for existing.

"Hey, Clay!" He calls out when he spots me, acting like we don't totally hate each other. "How's your gay boyfriend?" The rest of the class snickers. I know better then to give him a reaction, tho.

"He's pretty good, we would both be better off if he was in my arms right now." I fire back calmly, hiding the rage inside. I hear the class go silent. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. He just stares at me, eventually looking away.

Class starts, and he passes a note to my desk. I crumple it up without reading it and stuff it in my pocket. I can feel his eyes staring me down and get an uncomfortable feeling, unlike the way George stares, and I get butterflies in my chest.

"Wait, your actually gay?" I hear him ask me.

"Bi." I answer without looking. He gasps.

"Dude, that's actually disgusting!" He fake vomits. I couldn't take it anymore. I turn around, slamming my fist into his shoulder.

"Say that again, I fucking dare you." I say, not caring about who's watching. He stumbles backwards, his eyes wide in shock that someone actually fought back to him for once.

"That's what I thought." I say, grabbing my backpack and walking out of the room.

Next period was better, nobody gave me crap about dating George.

By third period, the day went by faster. It was lunch, which means I could finally see George again. I smile to myself at the thought.

"George!" I say excitedly, walking up to the lunch table. He turns around from where he's sitting, and I notice he's sitting with techno. I stop in my tracks, confused.

"Clay!" He jumps out of his seat with a big smile on his face, stumbling into my arms. I laugh lightly seeing his face turn red.

"Baby, what is techno doing here?" I ask, leaning close to his ear so only he can hear.

"Oh, in class today he apologized for attacking me. He said he was also bi, and he had trouble coming out. He just asked for my help and support, so how could I say no?" He looks at me nervously. "I know you don't like him very much, and if you want me to stop-.." I cut him off with a kiss.

"George, as long as your happy, I am." I smile. He smiles back, wrapping his skinny arms tightly around my waist.

"Uhh.. hey dude." Techno says as I approach him. "I'm sorry for treating George that way earlier.. it was wrong. I was angry about my parents and took it out on him."

"It's alright, if George forgives you then so do I." I smile, giving him a fist bump. He smiles back. George goes to sit on the bench next to Darryl, Zak, Nick, and Karl, who happen to be holding hands.

Before George can sit tho I pick him up and put him in my lap, making him blush. I chuckle, pressing my lips to his cheek.

"You guys are really cute together." Techno says with a shy smile. George starts laughing.

"Thanks, techno." He says, pressing into my chest.

"Call me Dave. That's my real name." He laughs lightly. George gives me wide eyes. I shrug my shoulders, wrapping my arms around him tighter.

"Okay then." George says, giving him a smile. I wave hi to everyone else, smiling that George is here with me. But then I feel him put his hand on my inner thigh. My eyes widen, and he turns around and kisses my lips.

I- George-" I cup my hands around his face. "Stop turning me on." I whisper, my face flushing. He starts laughing, his face also turning red, but keeps his hand there. I sigh.

George, your killing me; I think to myself. Fuck.

"You guys really can't keep your hands off each other, can you." A familiar voice booms from behind, startling George who was drifting in my arms. That's enough to piss me off.

"Yeah, and?" Dave says, backing us up.

"It's disgusting." The voice behind us sneers. I quickly but softly place George off my lap, standing up and towering over Jared.

"You must have not heard me clearly earlier." I growl. "I said, fuck off." He backs up a little, but I'm too quick and my fist connects with his jaw, knocking him to the floor.

"Clay..!" I hear George's startled voice behind me. Shit. I look behind me, seeing my wide eyed friends, George's shocked face, and the principal.

"Fuck.." I mutter under my breath. She motions for me to follow her.

"What the bell was that, Clay?" She asks after the door shuts behind us.

"What?" I ask, playing innocent. "He gave me and George shit about being gay and bi. I don't think I did anything wrong." I give her an innocent smile, already knowing where this is going.

"If you think that's appropriate behavior, then your suspended, Clay. Two weeks." I sigh.

"Okay, see you in two weeks then." I give her a cocky smile. She shoes me out of her office, where I see George waiting. He rush over as soon as he sees me.

"Clay, what the hell happened?" He asks. I put my hands on his ass, pulling his lips closer. He flushes again, making me smirk. Just the reaction I was hoping for.

"He gave us shit, and I'm not okay with that." I say, pulling him into a kiss. He kisses back for a second, but then pulls away and asks "what did you get as a punishment?"

"Suspended for two weeks." I say casually, pulling him back. His face goes slack.

"Two weeks?!" He exclaims, looking angry at first.

"Your really hot when your mad, you know that?" I whisper close to his ear, making his breath catch. I see his face flush.

"D-don't change the s-subject!" He stammers out.

"What if I take you home, and we do... something else?" I grin seductively. He shakes his head, blushing ferociously.

"N-no.. I need t-to finish s-school." He mutters, looking like he regrets saying that.

"It's alright if you leave early.. with me.." my voice trails off as he stares at my lips.

"Later." He mutters, giving me a quick kiss goodbye before walking off to his next class.

I smile to myself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey everyoneeee
I'll probably post more this weekend, because I have no life 🥲 BUT THATS FINE because I can live in books hehe

I hope you liked this chapter lol
Byeee <3

I hope you liked this chapter lol Byeee <3