Won×2 (part 2)

Christian:

"Yes Sir! We have. I worked in France as your intern." She replies with a smile. 

"Caroline Elizabeth Tanner" Both Andrew and James Lewis(Andrews boss) say at the same time. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. Andrew subconsciously stands up from his chair. Even a few of the people who came with them share their shocked expressions.

"I am feeling really honored that you people remember me." She says. Her face has a real happy glint not the made up one that I mostly see people with now-a-days.

" What are you doing here Caroline?" James asks her. On the other hand when a person touches Andrew's arm he  sits down . It is as if  he comes out of a trance. 

"I already mentioned that Mr Lewis, I am Mr Brown's secretary."

"How did you convince her to travel here Christian?" I don't know what shit he is talking about. How do they even know each other?

"How do you people know each other?" I ask them I had to ask or else I would not understand what was actually going on .

"Haven't you seen her CV?" Andrew asks me. With a raised brows.

"Actually I worked with Mr Adams as an intern. We joined Mr Lewis' company at the same time. I left the company when they shifted here."

"That is not the whole thing. We even studied together for an year. Our first internship was with Mr Lewis. "

"But didn't you go to somewhere in Finland?"I asked him.

"You are right Mr Brown I did study in Finland but my first year of college was with her in France."

"Christian my question still stands. How did you manage to convince her to leave France ?" asked Mr Lewis.

" I don't really don't know how she came here." I said it in a way so that they won't know that I actually have no idea how she even came here or where is she from plus didn't she live in a small village . Anna where did you bring her from? Who even is she? Anyways my reply will prevent the truth from coming out.

" You are really lucky to have her ." Mr Lewis tells me. His voice shows how much he really means it. 

"Mr Lewis you are just being generous about me ." Is she blushing for real? Her face shows that she is absolutely feeling  proud of herself.

"What are you talking about Caroline. Christian she is just down to earth, if she was still in our company she would be sitting next to Andrew right now."Mr Lewis really likes to boast about Caroline.

"Wasn't Anastasia your secretary?"Andrew asks.

" Ms Avalon! yes she still is my secretary. Caroline is her replacement for three months." When I say this it is as if I cursed in front of them. There faces are all scrambled up. To be more me it is as if I just slapped them one by one.

" So if you are leaving Christian after three months, you freely rejoin us. My offer remains open." Now I understand the reason behind all those perfect praises. he is here to take her away. No you don't.  She is mine and I am not giving her up.Wait a minute, what did I just say? Why did i even say that to begin with? I must be going mad or is it the effect of what Caroline did to me in the morning ( she chocked him ). 

"Thank you so much Mr Lewis but I am very happy here. Right now we should focus on the proposal more then this." There she goes with her machine gun mouth again. She really pays no attention on what she is saying or she is just fucking brave.

"She is right! we should focus on the task in hand." Andrew continues,"So about your proposal Mr Brown we ..."

                                            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* 

Hi guys! this a bonus chapter as compensation for my absence . Hope you guys enjoyed it!

"Vote and Comment"

i