Golden Women In Action

Christian: 

I am still shocked after entering my office. I  opened the door really slowly and entered because Anna was not on her desk so I thought she would be inside. I had a surprise for her but when I entered, I just got surprised. 

Anna never brings any girls for me damn she does not even talk to some one about me. How did I get this lucky. There is a red headed  girl in my office. She is pretty. I can only see her back but her round ass says it all. She is standing in front of my desk looking at some thing. I am going to thank Anna a lot after this. 

"For how long are you here?"I ask before she turns.

"As long as you are here" She says while turning. WOW SHE IS WOW..........

She is really beautiful. She is one of the golden ones. I get many women and even girls all are pretty but there are only few breath taking gorgeous ones. She definitely is one of those, I don't know how Anna got her I have to ask her about that. Shit ! I am  staring. She would be thinking that I am crazy. What ever she is pretty.

"OK ! turn around."she turns, Oh God her ass

"Bend down a little bit."

"Are you okay?" she asks while bending. I reply with just a yes while moving towards her. When I am right behind her. I place my hand on her ass to feel it. Just as my hand touches her ass. Every thing...

She turns around really fast my hand is still in mid air. She grabs my arm and hits it very hard. This shit hurts. I want to scream but before I can scream she hits at my leg. I lose my balance. I fall towards the other side. She grabs my neck between her arms and starts to suffocate me before I reach the ground. I want to scream but I am even unable to speak . I also want to stop her but my arm and leg hurt   like hell. With that my vision starts to have these black spots. 

 "CARE STOP IT ! LEAVE HIM !" Some one screams. With that her grip loses and finally I fall down on the ground. I try to take long breaths but all I can do is cough. Some one kneel on my right side and takes my head in there lap. Than I finally see the face of my savior and my savior is non other than my own Anna. She tries to rub my back but that is of no use. 

"Get him some water from the table."Anna speak\screams at that girl.

"Chris sit properly---nice, Now look at me---nice , Take a long breath---Breath in ----Breath out---Breath in--- Breath out, Here have some water."Anna helps me to a sitting position and then makes me drink the water and I feel a bit better than before at least my breathing becomes normal but my arms and legs still hurt like shit. 

"Vote and Comment"