My "BEST FRIEND" Josh

Christian:

Some body save me! I am stuck with an annoying person. He is a nice tennis player but he never shuts up. He is the son of my father's closest friend. I have been kind of stuck with him since  middle school, no matter what I do he won't leave me. I don't know how  I will be able to stand him for the next hour. I cant stand him any more and definitely not after the cute waitress started eyeing me. She is cute. I want to tip her a bit before we have to leave. GOD! he is a damn slow eater. I am going to die here if he continues eating like he is now.

"Josh, Sorry for cutting you in mid sentence but I told you in the start that my stomach is little upset So I will be back in a minute you continue eating. When I am back then you can tell me what happened next."

"OK" He says with an understanding smile.

While moving toward the toilet I wink in the direction of the waitress and she follows.

After some time

"Are you ok?"Josh asks with concern in his voice. 

"Yes I am now . Didn't they tell you  that one of the waitress spilled some soup on me while i was coming back? That's why I got late." I tell him while siting down he is dumb he will buy it without question. 

"Yes! one of them informed me." He says with a week smile.

" What happened then?" I asked him.

"Actually I got a call from work and I have to leave. I don't want to leave you I really enjoy talking to  you ."

"Its ok we will meet again." I say smiling after all he is leaving.

"Soon!" He stands and shakes my hand.

THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING ME.

                                          *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

After he left. I also left. I don't know when he payed. I don't care who pays but Anna does and she told me to pay the bill for next few meetings. I don't know why she said that I always pay the bill when I am with other people. It is just that Josh likes to pay or some thing.

"Hello! Anna I am gonna reach office in 20 min" I tell her. 

"How was the game?" she asks

"it was ok"I tell her. 

"That's good" she replies 

"Then get me a nice girl in my office." I say I know she won't but I like teasing her 

"You are fucking insane Chris" she replies. I know, she is my best friend.

"Bye" With that I cut the phone before she will scold me.  

She is really the only one whom I can joke with because she understands me . Also she can scold me. I love her.

"Vote and Comment"