Me , Anna and Farewell

Christian:

"Chris why did you do that? I told her that you are going to be her guardian and then you had to do that." I can tell you that she is sad while not even looking at her face. The way her head is bend low and her voice says it all. I am really feeling sorry about what I did.

"I am sorry but I don't think that she needs a guardian but I definitely need a guard now." I say the last part jokingly to make her sadness go away. She looks up at me from her sitting place and gives me a light smile. I smile back at her. Ligtly she gets up from her place and sits next to me. Anna then places my arm in her lap and unbuttons my sleeve to look at the damage. The place that got hit is now turned to some shade of purple. After examining the damage she takes my hand in both of her hands and places her head on my shoulder.

"I am sorry!" It is said in such a low voice that I nearly missed it.

"Don't say sorry it is not your fault. I am at fault that's why I should be the only one to apologising." Her hands squeeze my hand lightly to make me stop talking.

"Just listen to me. Don't cut me in the middle. I am sorry for many things I did behind your back or for what I am going to do. I also want you to remember that what ever I did is for your better meant. Some of the things that I did I know that you won't like them but don't hate me for them. If for any reason I can't come back don't get sad. I will always be your best friend. When ever you need me you just have to call. I will always be with you. I will always be right her." At the end her voice breaks down and I feel her tears on my shoulder.

I don't understand what happened that bad that she is like this but I think some thing is very wrong because I never saw her cry like this. I think her mother is in really bad condition. Her cry is silent but I can feel her tears increasing on my shoulder. So I hug her. She does not know how much it hurts me to see her like this. She is kind of the only one that has this effect on me.

         *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Anastasia:

He hugs me.  When he hugs I let out my sobs. He hugs me tight. I don't known this is not the time to do this but I can't stop my self. When my eyes landed on the clock earlier I saw that I don't have much time left with him and after that I lost it.

We have been together for more then seven years. Although he is a fuck boy but he always cared for me. I was young when I came here. I only came here for one summer for internship but after that I stayed here and he helped me while I completed my studies. He helped me while my mom was sick. He was always there for me. I have many best moments of my life with him And it will take whole night to count them. He breaks the hug and I face him my tears have stopped he removes the remaining tears from my face.

"You know these three months are going to be the hardest three months of my life. It is not became my work would be disturbed, I know who ever you selected must be the best. These months are going to be like this because my best friend will not be by my side. I am going to miss your cooking on Sundays, our pool games. You threatening some girls about never ever showing there face again here. I getting saved from trouble because of you. Our every day talks. Most of all I am gonna miss us together." He says this all with a smile and holding my hands in his. I look down because I feel ashamed about what I am gonna do to him.

"Hay! Look at me. 3 months, right ? We will again be together in no time. These 3 months will pass in a snap. I will pray to who ever is is listening for your mother. I think leave the praying I will pay the doctors more. Also don't apologize. What ever you do is always for my best. That's why I don't mind what you did this time. So stop crying and give me a big smile." After hearing him say this my guilt...

I wipe my tears that came out again. We stand and hug again. I think this is my lucky day. I got two hugs from Christian. He never hugs anyone not even his own family. I can even count the hugs he gave me over the years on my fingers. Just as we were pulling apart the door opens and  Care enters with an icepack.

"I am really sorry to interrupt but you should have this. We should also leave for the airport or you will be late for your flight." She hands the icepack to Chris and looks at me.

"Come on I am going to drop you at the airport." Chris says while applying the icepack on his arm.

             *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
After 30 minutes:

"Anna are you going through a private plane." Chris asks me while looking at my bags. I know they are a lot but what can I don't know how much time I will have for shopping after I get there. I also have gifts for my siblings and much more.

"These are all mine. My sister is getting married. Its all for her wedding." Care replies on my behalf with a smile to Chris's and then  turn around and winks at me. She is such a...

"You should have told me . I would have given you my jet. Wait are you going to be here while you're sister gets married?" He changes what he was saying in mid sentence after realizing that Care might also be leaving.

"Really I don't want to miss her wedding. I want to be the one to walk her down the aisle. Also she won't be needing your jet because most of this will be parceled she just have to take it from the airport." Care replies him. I am happy that both of them format what happened just an hour ago. It is all cool.

"Will you also be leaving me?" Chris asks with a frown.

"She will marry after 2-3months so I can be there. And don't take tension I am not leaving you for a long time." She says the end part low for only me to hear.

"Ok  guys, come on I have to leave we should move." I say this  so my sister stops giving subtle hints. I move towards the front of the car where Harry is standing.

"Bye! Harry take care of your self and look after both of them for me." I give him a side hug he has been with us for long if after me someone who knows Chris would be Harry.

"You too Miss Anastasia. Also enjoy the wedding." He smiles at me knowingly. I am shocked how he knows. How?

"I am gonna miss you !!!" Chris says from behind me. When I look at him I am shocked became I see some tears in his eyes that do not leave his eyes but they are there.

"I am bona miss you more. Take care of your self for me." I hug Chris for the last time and move towards the airport.

"I will walk you there." Care  starts walking with me. When we reach at the end. I turn to her. Our face mirror each others emotions. We both have tears going down our face.

"Take care of your self and enjoy the wedding. Don't take tension about what will happen here. I will handle him." Care  removes tears from my eyes.

"You also take care of your self and don't handle him like you did today? Be gentle." I smile and joke to listen the mood. But she sees right through me.

"Shh Girl! Don't cry I will definitely try to be there. Scratch that I will be there after all its the wedding of my one and only twin I won't miss it for the world." She smiles and hugs me I do the same.
I start walking inside after moving away from her. When I am at the gate i turn around for the last time to look at them Chris is very far. He still sees me and waves. I wave back at him. Then I turn to my sister she smiles at me and says goodbye. I also say her goodbye and then I enter.

"Vote and comment"