First Bet and She ...

Christian:

When Anna enters the gates I see tears in Caroline's eyes but before she turns she wipes them off. I also wipe my face because there was something in my eye.

"You are very attached to Anna?" I ask her while sitting in the car.

"Yes! We were born together and she is one of the few living beings that care about me." Her sentence is not a happy one but she still has a smile on her face.

"What about your sibling's?" She is sending a lot of stuff home and I herd that she is a town person so they might be close.

"My twin is the only family that cares about me. My little brother was 8 and my other two siblings were only 2 when I left the house. So I don't even know if they remember me properly or not." She has no emotions while saying these things. Just a blank face.

"Don't you visit them?" I don't know why but I want to know that she is ok .

"Yes ! I do." With that she turns toward  the window. I don't know if her answer satisfied me or not. But I don't want to ask any more questions.

"OK! By the way Harry will take you home after leaving me at the office. I have a meeting after 15minuts. You can join from tomorrow." I tell her so she can rest for today. She came here today and has been on her feat since and it is already late.

"Sorry! But that will not be possible because I have strict orders to not leave your sight. That's why I will be joining you on your meeting." She says still like this is just...

"Did Anna force you to do this. Like being here and all the stuff?" This one I really want to know because Anna never told me much about her.

"No!" That is all her reply I stare at her with my intense questioning look.

"Ok! If I tell you the truth you won't get mad. Anna challenged me that I won't be able to handle you for 3 months and I told her if she can do it I can also do it. Also that I can do it better then her. I love challenges so no I was not forced." She smiles at the end.

"You know that you can not compete with Anna, right?" I ask her because if she is trying she is gonna lose very bad.

"No! I am not gonna compete with her. I am gonna make my own place." Smart girl or should I say smart mouth.

"We are here Sir." Harry informs us from the front. We are at the office door. I turn towards Caroline.

"The meeting is in 10 minute and you can't go to meeting looking like this." I point at her jeans and shirt it is an important meeting.

" Christian if I am not there in time you won't have to see my face till tomorrow. But if I am there in time you are going to take me to a nice ice cream parlour. I should warn you I love ice cream so I am gonna win."

"Best of luck! You only have 9 minutes left." With that I get out of the car and kind of run\walk to the lift so that she won't reach before me and I close the door of the lift right at her face.

I enter my office wear my coat and take some file's from there. I enter the lift again.  When I enter the floor at which the meeting is held. I see the marketing director Jade. I exchange some words with him but I excuse my self really fast. Huh! She lost 10 minute are up and she is no were close.

I look at the lift for one last  time and open the meeting room door .

"Vote and Comment"