Not My House

Christian

"No ! Anna" I say this while putting my face in my hand.

"Chris you just told me I can ask you for anything."She says slapping my own statement at my face.

"She will be new here and she will only be here because of me and after I am back she won't be here. The thing is that in all this mess I forgot to get her an apartment and she is also taking care of your house. Let her live there please." 

"You know that I don't let any girl in my house let alone live there."I say with  frustration.

"You liar. I live in your house and you have  female maid . So don't create a fuss about it. I will tell her to become invisible while she lives there."

"No ! I don't want any one in my personal space." I really can't live with any one. I can't handle other people for long.

"Chris ! don't be stubborn. Can't you do me one favor. I am your best friend  and I have done you many can't you return one."she says with a hopeful voice.

"OK! but this is the second favor I am doing for you. 1)You are bound to do me many more favors. 2)Promise me she won't be a mess."I give into her request after all she is  my only best friend.

"OK! Promise. So can we go home now?" She says smiling.                           

"Yes! Ma'am, When will you be leaving then?"I ask her while leaving the office.

"Tomorrow after 2 pm which ever flight I get."

"OK! Then tomorrow morning we will go out for breakfast, my treat"

"That won't be possible."

"Why?" 

"Because tomorrow you are having a badminton match with Josh and afterwards you will have brunch with him and during that time I will give my friend a tour around the office and your house."

"OK! but you won't go to the airport without me."

"OK!"

*vote and comment*