I am Sorry Chris!

ANNA

NEXT DAY

 It has been 3 years since I last saw her. She is all busy on Christmas when I am home. That is why I am so excited. Though I am feeling guilty about yesterday. 

I lied to Christian and this is the first time I lied to him about some thing this serious, ok  not about some thing but about some things.

She is not  just my friend but she is also my twin sister. I  don't want to accept but she absolutely is the better half, both in beauty and brains. I don't need to worry  that Chris will know that we are sisters because he never saw her not even in pictures.Nope! he is not a bad friend, its just that  when my sister left the house my mom disowned her and we were bound to never speak about her.Chris does not  talks about his family so I kind of never mentioned my sister properly.

No! my mom is not in a critical condition. She has been sick for a long time but It is not that bad.

Why am I leaving then?That is because for last two years I have been engaged. When ever I try to tell Chris about this he gets kind of angry or Ignores this topic NO CHRIS DOES NOT LOVE ME.  This is because I am kind of the only person he has.

I am probably  not gonna come back after three months. My sister who is gonna  stay with him for 3 months will take my job completely. Only if she adjusts but most probably she will. She is the best person for this job. She has a no marriage motto so she can handle him for life. I like my job but you already know my vacation schedule so after getting married I wont be able to give my job full time so yeah I might not come back.

Those are the only things I lied about . I know, you want to ask me why I never left my job if he does not  let me get married. I already told you that I am his best friend or you can say his only friend. If I left him either he would destroy himself or the women would do him the favor. 

                                          *-*-*-*-*-*-*

For last ten minutes I have been waiting for my sister at the airport. Oh! there she is looking as pretty as always. She is the blessed one  between us. She has our mothers fierce red hair and our fathers mysterious gray eyes. Her eyes are really a mystery because you can really never tell what she is feeling or thinking about. Though I can mostly tell, perks of being a twin . 

"Hi Crazy !"  I say after she locates me.

"Hi Dumbo!" she replies with a hug.

"Bride to be, how is your life ? How is that asshole because of whom you are not able to tie your knots" she says while we go back to the car 

"Life is good and so is he. Come on I have to show you a lot before I leave." we both hug again and sit in the car. She holds my hand. 

We were attached to hip since child hood. She changed after leaving. She never told me why she left but I still remember the look in her eyes when she told me she had to leave and because of that look I did not stop her. I hated the idea of her leaving but I hated the state she was in more. So I let her leave without a question. The thing is that love never ends and because of that we are one again. 

"Vote Comment"