ch.3 pt2

(Halloween🎃)

10:30am

Eva's POV: i woke up laying on anna's chest. i looked up and watched her sleep for a few mins and god she was an angel. I could watch her sleep all day. i kissed all over her cheek, forehead, and neck and started to get up to go use the bathroom. as i got up anna slowly opened her eyes.

anna: hey beb where you going?

god her morning voice turns me on everytime

eva: just going to shower don't worry i'm not leaving you (chuckles)
anna: yeah you better not or i'll chase you down

i smiled and went in to kiss her
eva: hey why don't you come shower with me (smirks)
anna: hell yeah let's go

we both got in the shower and washed each other's hair and body. once we got out we brushed our teeth and put on some clothes. anna put on sweats and a hoodie and i put on sweats with just a sports bra. we went downstairs and saw the girls making omelets.

dev: ugh here come the ugly whores
anna: fuck you too dev

we all laughed
sab: y'all want omelets?
me: yess i'm starving
anna: yuhh

we got some omelets and talked
sab: y'all bitches ready for tonight? btw coop is coming over so we can all go together
dev: of course
emma: yes ma'am
me: duhh i love dressing up
anna: eh yeah ig
sab: well you better be anna bc you're going

anna and sab both flipped each other off and we all laughed
me: anyways i'm gonna text karina and see if she wants to go
sab: tell her we're not taking no for an answer
me: got it

i texted karina-

                               Karina♡︎
___________________________________

me: hey, me and the girls are going to a club later for halloween. wanna come?

k: yeah sure!

me yass
___________________________________

me: she's coming
dev: as she should
me: anna we should get going
emma: where you two going?
me: we have to go get our costumes
anna: oh no y'all please save me
dev: nope
sab: yeah no way i wanna see how upset you'll be (laughs and takes a bite of her omelet in her mouth)
anna: i hope you choke on that

they flipped each other off again. me and anna went upstairs to put change and we went out the car. anna got in the drivers seat and i was in the passenger side and we drove off.

Anna's POV: as i was driving to the store. from the corner of my eye i saw eva kept looking at me and smiling, i turned towards her.

me: well look who's got a big smile on their face (chuckles)
eva: i'm just happy you are dressing up with me for tonight, i didn't think you'd want to
me: i don't but i'd do anything to keep seeing that beautiful smile on your face (smiles)
eva: i'm so in love with you. as long as you're with me, this smile won't go anywhere

she kisses me as she said that, she gorgeous. we got to the store and went inside to start looking for ideas. there wasn't much stuff to be but eva came up with an idea for the both of us.

eva: omgg since we're doing sexy costumes why don't we be an angel and the devil??
anna: ou i pick devil (smirks)
eva: see now look who's the one happy (chuckles and kisses me)

we got the stuff, paid for it, then went back home. it was already 4:00pm and the party started at 6:30 so we decided to go ahead and get dressed. we both wanted to dress up in our own rooms and surprise each other when we were done getting ready. i put on the outfit and straighten my hair. i looked up some make up ideas to go with it. i decided to just put mascara, eyeliner, and black lipstick since those were the basics in all pics i saw. once i finished up i texted eva to see if she was ready and she said she was so i told her to meet me in my room. i heard a knock a few mins later and told her to come in. SHE WAS HOT ASF.

me: WHOA YOU LOOK SO FINE
eva: NOOO LOOK AT YOU!

we both had our mouth dropped and eyes wide.

me: i need to kiss you now!!

eva ran up to me and jumped on me putting her legs wrapped around my waist. we made out for a few mins until she pulled away.

anna: hey!
eva: sorry but we gotta get going
me: fine (rolls eyes)

we went downstairs to check on the girls.
WOWW THEY LOOKED GOOD. emma and dev were dressed as playboi and sab and coop dressed up as harley quinn and the joker.

emma: HOLY
sab: WTF! y'all look hotttt
dev: pleaseee rail me

me and eva looked at each other and laughed

eva: y'all look sexyyy
me: fuck yeah y'all do
dev: well we gotta get going but i'm expecting a fivesum when we come back

dev had us dying we she said that

sab: let's goo

we got into my car and i drove us to the club. once we got there i got out of the car and went to open the door for eva.

eva: thank you beb (smiles and kisses me)
dev: me and emma are here too bitch
me: yeah i know (laughs)

everyone got out the car and we headed inside. there was so many people here but it looked pretty damn cool. we went to go find a place to sit and while we did we found karina, christian, zack, lauren, and madi already sitting down waving at us to come over.

dev: we've arrived hoes

we all laughed and greeted each other.

(sooo i thought everything would fit in one page but i'm going to make it two LOL. sorry. hope y'all enjoying it so far! and sorry for the wait up, it has taking me forever to come up with more parts. have a great day!🤍)