Chapter 3

(Day before Halloween)

6:30pm

Eva's POV: me and the girls are out eating at "The Hangout". i haven't been here since anna asked me to be her gf. what a magical night haha. before we all sat down at a table i grabbed anna's hand and took her out to the table we sat at from where we had our first kiss.

anna: what are we doing out here beb? (chuckles)
me: you know this spot is very special, and you know why it's very special?

she smirked and put her hands around my neck as i put mine around her waist

anna: because this happened (she kisses me passionately)
me: god you're hot
anna: (winks and kisses me again) alr beb let's go eat

we went back to the girls and sat down.

sab: where did you lovebirds go?
dev: they probably went to find a place to fuck
me: nooo.. that's later

anna was shocked and looked at me

anna: wait rly??

we all started to laugh and i kissed anna's cheek
___________________________________

9:00 pm

Anna's POV: after we got done eating we all put in money to pay and we went home. me and eva were up in her room. she was taking off her make up while i was scrolling on tiktok.

eva: hey bub you can pick a movie if you want
me: okay thanks but can i ask you something rq?
eva: yeah sure what's up
me: soo did you actually mean about what you said at the restaurant?
eva: about what?
me: yk.. um about doing it

she turned around and looked at me with a smile. she then got up and walked up to me putting her leg around me and sitting. she kissed me and it got aggressive after a few minutes then pulled away.

me: heyy why'd you stop?? (i said with a pouted face)
eva: because the girls are here
me: so?
eva: so that means we couldn't be loud

she got close to my ear and whispered-
eva: and i want us to be as loud as we want to (smirks)
me: now you rly have me turned on (rolls eyes)

she looked at me and smiled and put her on my shoulders laying me down while she was still on top. she started to kiss me and it got aggressive again then she sat up looking down on me.

eva: let's finish this some other day beb i'm a little tired
me: okay beb

we kissed one more time then she laid her head in my chest and closed her eyes. i kissed her head and did the same.

(next one is halloween night! i hope you're liking my story so far, it isn't the best but still gives butterflies thinking about it.🥰anyways i hope y'all are having a great day🤍!)