ch1. pt4

Eva's POV: so me and anna have been out to "The Hangout" for about 3 weeks straight. later tonight we're supposed to go again. but i'm getting anxious because of how i'm feeling about her. she's just been the best. and i'm scared of how things would go wrong if i talked to her about it..

Anna's POV: things are going great! me and eva have def gotten closer than we've ever been. i've completely fell for her about now. and i honestly don't know how further i can keep my mouth shut about her. but i need to which is sucks.
i went downstairs and saw the girls talking  at the kitchen counter so i went over to join in.

Me: hiya guys!
Sab: hey you
Karina: hi anna!
Dev: good morning my sugar plum
Emma: supp bro
Me: soo what y'all talking abt?
Dev: we're just thinking about going over to christian's house for a little friend party he's throwing
Me: oh yeah he told me abt that
Karina: you should def come
Me: sorry guys i can't
Sab: what's wrong? gotta go on another honeymoon with eva? (smirks)
Me: uh what?
Sab: don't think we haven't noticed y'all been out every friday. so i'm wondering who's the top?? (she says sarcastically)

I hate it when sab does this. it rly pissed me off when she said that.

Me: y'all are annoying
Dev: awee what's wrong? are u mad we found out your secret? (laughs)
Me: shut tf up dev

I walk back to my room and took a shower.

Eva's POV: i was about to go downstairs until i heard everything. i heard how angry it made anna which made me question that maybe she doesn't think about me the same as i do about her... i then heard anna coming upstairs so i quickly sat back down on my bed acting that i was on my phone in case she came in.

(skipping to the part where they arrived at the restaurant)

7:45pm

Anna's POV: so we came to the restaurant, sat in our usual seats outside and it was just silent and awkward. so i decided to try to break the silence.

Me: soo anything excited you wanna share? because i'm all ears, ready to listen
Eva: well i got a call earlier from my parents and she said they might be able to come soon since they finally cleared their schedule to come see me
Me: ayoo that's awesome! can't wait to meet them
Eva: i can't wait for them to meet you. from all the lives you were in with me, all they could talk about is how funny you are and they aren't wrong ig (chuckles then smiles)
Me: (smiles)

fuck bro this girl is making it tough for me. look at that smile. adorable. yk what fuck it..

Me: hey.. so um.. i don't rly know how to say this but my mind keeps telling me to say it. eva i- i like you. like a lot. and before you say anything i just want you to know that i totally understand and respect it if you don't feel the same but eva i rly like you and i wanna be with you...

I saw how shocked she but so was i. i can't believe i did that.

Me: shit. i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to- i'm sorry.
I got up to go try and clear my head but as i was trying to go i felt a hand grab my arm.. she pulled me back and kissed me...

Eva: i feel the same way.. (smiles)
Me: wait- you do?
Eva: yes. i have for a while
Me: (smiles)

I tried to lean back in for another kiss but she stopped me..

Eva: you have to say it though.. (winks and smiles)
Me: (rolls eyes) eva cudmore. would you like to be my girlfriend? (smiles)
Eva: of course! (chuckles and smiles)

and we kissed again.

(yess!! i've been waiting to write this part🥺 let me know what you think! there will be a lot more coming up! got to wait a little tho ;) 🤍)