The Beginning of Evanna (ch1.)

(Staring: Anna, Eva, Karina, Sab, Emma, and Dev/Others)

Anna's POV: So right now it's 6:30pm, me and all the girls are downstairs watching a movie. Me and Karina are laying on the couch and the rest are sitting and laying on the floor. We watched for a little bit then Sab came up with an idea to go out and eat.
Sab: Hey y'all wanna go eat somewhere?
Dev: Hell yeah I'm starving.
Karina: Okay
Emma: Bet let's go
Sab: Anna? Eva?
Anna: Nah i'm good
Eva: Yeah i'm gonna stay
Sab: Okay sucks for y'all *laughs*

The girls left and Me and Eva went up in our rooms. I was watching tiktok for a while then Eva came in.

Eva: hi anna can you please watch anime with me?? i'm bored.
I didn't wanna be mean but anime is lame asf
Anna: why don't u watch pitch perfect with me?
Eva: really? we've seen it like 3 times. i don't want to watch it again.
Anna: well sucks to suck

I winked to her and she rolled her eyes and went back to her room.
I went downstairs to watch pitch perfect but then fell asleep.

Eva's POV: I really want anna to watch anime, just so i can finally watch it with someone and not be alone all the time.
I went downstairs to go get a water and saw anna sleeping on the couch with the tv on. I put a blanket over her then went upstairs.

Anna's POV: (Anna in a dream)
((Dream☁️-
It was late at night, I was just laying on my bed with my led lights on. I was turned over watching the tv on the edge of my bed. Once i turned the tv off i decided to turn over to get comfortable but when i did i saw eva sleeping next to me. I looked at her then suddenly i smile and felt butterflies all over. I was confused and frightened because i've never felt like that before. I tried to turn away but it was hard to not look at her. She looked so adorable. So i laid back down next to her and kissed her head. Suddenly she got up and looked at me and pulled me closer to the point where we were about to kiss but...
__________________________________
9:35am
Anna's POV:
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and saw the girls in the kitchen.

Dev: good morning sugar pie
Anna: shut up
Karina: anna want any pancakes? i saved you some
Anna: no i'm ok thanks

I went up to my room and got in the shower. The whole time all i could think about was this weird dream i had last night about... eva?

(this is my first story and so i want it to be entertaining so y'all give me ideas if you have any of what should happen next :) btw ima try to come up with part 2 later cuz i'm at school rn.)